danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
So whats the story with the capcha and the whole "old danger/u/" thing?

| please help im new

| there used to be no capcha, no app, no radio
just burg

| yeah but no one really like burg and shit, there's several cases where someone trying to overshadow burg with other forced memes

| and the old danger/u/ nah it's nothing, old member think danger/u/ were good back then with Anon E and shit, but as far as i remember it still the fucking same

| >>523962 >no one really likes burg
Excuse me, who the fuck told you that lie?

| >>523965 FUCK BURG, NO ONE LIKE IT, HEAR THAT!

| >>523968

fucking newfag

| Captcha came in after the infamous REOL spammer had their heyday. They're not the first spammer we've had, but definitely the most persistent (and by that I mean using a bunch of bots to slap down pages of nonsense onto the board) We call them the REOL spammer because every title of the threads they spammed were the names of Japanese artist's REOL's songs.

| old danger/u/ was pretty much
>only one board
>no captcha
>no ids
>only one static banner
>a mess

>captcha says gloss watts gulag

| also noting that
>original android app was really simple compared to the one we have now, though the closest to the game
>anon e
>blankfriends terminating all the low quality threads
>this post id is 524007

| >>523974 newfag? cmon mate, since that dotto guy, no one really like burg, and that shit about 2 years already

| Honestly, the board has gotten pretty comfy over the years. I'd say it might even be better than a few years ago. Just look at all these fancy boards. As of late, we've been getting quite a few new g/u/rls though. They really do need to lurk a bit longer. >.<

| >>523963 >>524061 From what I remember it was a lot better in terms of angry/hateful posters but it's also gotten a lot less spammy so I'd consider it a good tradeoff.

| >>524211 yeah doubt it was better, it always been the fucking same, except things like spamny thread and shit, but the people still will always be shit, old member might be not appearing like those old times, but remember not to delusion yourself with those nostalgic feelings

| There are less shitposters now basically because usually those kinds of people are spergs with the attention span of a rock. Captchas are their bane. I kind of miss them though.

~cupid anvil maim

| >>524336 I doubt the community will always be shit, it's still mostly nice people.

>>524376 Yeah, it was spam, but it was characteristic of this place tbh. But nothing lasts forever...

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1548432193

This thread is permanently archived