danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I suppose this is pretty random even for /u/ but

| thoughts on crossdressing bois? I think it's adorable and I wish it was more socially acceptable.

| Thats not random. Tbh this place is full of threads about ladyboys and things like that

| Fuck off

| >>783aee ?

| As long as they're androgynous, I'm fine with.

| Wot? U fokin gai?

| I'm obligated by various factors to say No. But honestly? If it's done well it's done well.

| if that's how you wanna roll then I don't mind but 99.99999% of those who do it are ugly af.

| For me? Nah, I'm not androgynous, if I do that I'll look like a low cost tranny. For every else, I don't care, they can do with their life and wardrobe whatever they want.

| I really like crossdressing boys who can pull it off well, but, sadly, most I've seen can't.
>brace vet yanks

| I still think that it's pretty gay and I don't enjoy it; And I can tell who is a boy or a girl even if they do it well so I just find it disgusting :/. But I think that if someone enjoys it I'm happy for them(even if I sound like I hate on gay people or something, I do not. What you like is only up to Y O U).

| I do it, I KINDA pass since I'm underweight and and not tall, but I don't pass with my face. I still like to wear the clothes and see myself like that, wish I had cute face, alas

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1548414801

This thread is permanently archived