>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86CwGX9UZDE starts playing
>wake up
>spend ten minutes realizing i've been trolled by my own dream
>tfw no gf

| False and lesbian.

| >>522486 that sound exactly the same as the slug from flushed away
https://youtu.be/NmBstXsumg0

| >>522502 i don't care whether you believe me or not

| I had a dream I was being harassed by the kids from South Park and then everyone died in a tornado

| >>522525
fukken deserved it

| I was in the kitchen cracking eggs and when I cracked one open a tongue fell out. When I moved my tongue, the severed tongue moved as well.

| >>522551 *sees post* das okie. i didn't need to sleep this week anyways.

| I get nightmares.

The last nightmare I had, I was getting ready to go into a pool, and I ended up brushing a needle.
Over the rest of the dream I was in pain while my skin rotted away.

| I had a dream today. In this dream i got some mental disease with several stages which kills you eventually. So the first stage is hallucination. I became arnold from "hey arnold" and my friend became that Black guy with afro. And after i got home i saw that behind the curtains there was someone in my room. I screamed and some guy in black clothes killed me with knife. After that i woke up.

| I had a dream that my dog could talk to me and he said how happy he was that I took care of him. I took him on a walk and we talked the whole time and it was wonderful. Then I got home and when I wasn't looking a demon dog killed him and stole his fur and ears. I cried violently then woke up and ran over to my dog and hugged him.

| dreamed a few days ago that i was getting close with a work colleague. good thing she's been off work lately.

| All my dreams lately have been various forms of wish fulfillment, my nightmares have been the reverse. Nothing much to report, sorry gals

| I went to watch a fight in a cramped concrete building. You had to crawl in the entrance and it was real crowded. Despite the atmosphere it was pretty comfy. I don't think there was any actual fighting, just waiting for it to start.
>gird amigo smut

| How weird, i was having a lot of inspirational dreams until this thread was made.

| I had a dream where I was sitting with my old teacher. Her stupidity was only a cover for the wisdom she imparted to me. She told me two simple things in that one dream :
>find your own share of happiness
>help others find theirs
She's been gone for a few years now, and I only had this dream once, but I've been going by these words and I think I've improved over the years.

| Dreams of absolution

| >>522486
I was expecting a rick roll honestly.
My latest dream involved a friend of mine and me showing off our new shoes. Mine were blue, hers were green.

| I have weird dreams regarding becoming a cat and getting lots of love and affection/headpats etc. I think this may be because I'm lonely and it's just a strange kind of wish fulfillment

| >wakes up in the middle of the forest after being knocked out by bandits
>gets raped by a scalie (furry except its a lizard)
>suddenly in a car
>there's a huge crowd of people
>rams my car on them
>over 100 kills
>spiderman appears
>runs away from him
>he catches me with a poop sock
>he shows me a toilet full of shit
>forces me to dive in it

| >looks in the mirror of my mom's bedroom
>I'm Steve Harvey
>Whenever I scream I sound like a 5 year old child