danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
so how about that gillette ad

|

| People are getting way to upset. It's not that big of a deal. Another day another dumb ad; nothing new

| >>521866 the world is slowly moving to it's doom.

| you still have ads?

| Brave.com what's an ad?

| >>521871 same

| it's not that big a deal but it's not a smart move on their part at all

| Such a shitty ad... Spitting on the face of their main target demographic.

| >>522156
If you've seen it then it's for you.

>>522132
>>521871
I'm not on the American continent, I don't shave yet I have heard of this ad. They did their job just right: everyone is talking about it and making threads on their favorite board.

| >>522519
But people boycott their product now. They could make controversial ad without shitting on males who buy their shit.

| >>522697
You don't understand how ads work. For the fringe that loudly proclaims they won't buy Gillette anymore; there are thousands more that had forgotten Gillette even existed. These people, when they'll need razors, will in their majority pick the brand the most fresh in their memory without even realizing it.
Most people aren't invested in "ads controversies". Gillette objective is to be n.1 in people mental "list of razors brands", whatever the reason. All publicity is good.

| Can somebody who actually still sees ads please elaborate on what this ad is

| >>522754 boys will be boys

| Remember the netflix ad that promoted a guy to be a cuck? Yeah, no one will remember after a few weeks of "boycott"

| imo the ad's "message" was be respectful/don't be a dick. Don't understand why people are offended by that

| >>522843 i think this video explains it clearly

youtu.be/hz4goq2om-U

| >>522843 some people perceive the ad saying that's part of masculinity with the word toxic masculinity at the beginning, it also seems to not want boys to be rough housing, so it's not just as simple as that

| Nothing in the ad bothered me except when the guy was pulled back from asking a girl out. I see that a lot now, but how are we supposed to meet people any more? Is it all online?

| >>522898 how beta can you be?

| >>522855 swell link, g/u/rl. really solid job.

Total number of posts: 20, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1547886878

This thread is permanently archived