danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Current Captcha

| Seems like it's working, since I haven't seen the spammer again. But it's also driving me nuts since I have to cycle through 3-5 captchas till I can decipher one.

Am I retarded or is this a widespread issue?

ps. FFS I can't even post this thread
ps. ps. I am on my fourth try...
ps. ps. ps. this is infuriating.

| finally omg

| Same here, unless I'm lucky I have to go through three captchas at least. The problem imo is that letters such as e and o when crossed are undistinguishable

| I have trouble with it sometimes, but the worst was when there was a letter off the screen

| I just had a silly idea for a captcha that probably would not work.

Remember Streaming Chan's chat? Exactly that, but less text.

The problem is that it would be heavier, and I don't know if computers can recognize moving text or not.

| I always get it on second try it feels like it times out not allowing to use the first one until I reload the page. Sure one hell of a frustrating capcha.
Still better than the thing with having to click cars or road signs minutes on end until it thinks I've suffered enough.

| captcha: hoyle slays dale
R.I.P dale :(

| yards elul dab

| >thai flatt douay
I dont think that was a female.

| Kory twins rims

| Yall are all downies

| >>522083
Do you want a medal, captain obvious?

| I can do it around 9/10 times. A serif on the i would really help, cause the line goes in the hole and it looks like an l.

| Idk why everyone's having so many issues with the captcha. It's really not that hard.

| >dude weed sax
It is hard to make out sometimes, but it's rare.

| Sometimes I write it correctly but it says its wrong. Like legit, its better then nothing but its kinda getting on my nerv having to refresh to try again

>ruiz calyx allah

Also why does captcha know my religion?

| >>522369 we don't have a captcha on this site. We have a system that looks into your soul and picks out the three words that best describe you. What are everyone else's souls like?

| We all are half machines, that's why, I would literally pay for no Capthas

| Can the Devs at least go back to captchaless danger/u/ for a month or a week just to see if the faggots are still around because I'm going to leave soon because of this

| Capcha sucks

Total number of posts: 20, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1547805778

This thread is permanently archived