danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
my parents keep using the fucking FM radio

| PLEASE I DONT WANT TO HEAR IMAGINE DRAGONS AGAIN

THIS IS SUFFERING

| God I hate the radio, the shit they play, especially in my country makes me weep for humanity.

| use headphones then
fm radio is actually realy shitty, use radi/u/ or lofi radio (this u can actually download as app) if you want to chill out. For rock or metal i cant advice anything

| i listen to nightwave plaza when i want to drown other people out
plaza.one or find the mobile app

| their house, their rules m8.

| >>34efda I stopped listening to radi/u/ after I heard fucking Reece's puffs for the 10th time in like an hour

| >>521790
haahahah sh rekt

| >>521790 yea fuck radi/u/ i hat reece's puffs

| At least FM is better than AM. Also, try listening to a local college station. They tend to play reallly obscure music that mskes for good background noise when driving

| So get a car radio station dongle, an outlet converter, l and push radi/u/ through the vlc app's audio stream function. It *should* overpower the station within 100 yards. I overwrote a crappy Christian station in my neighborhood by networking 5 of these together in a hexagon around the neighborhood!

| The 6th point is anti-propogation pole so that the signal doesn't travel outside of the development easily.

| >>522042 damn g/u/r/l thats some dedication

| >>522041 But wait normally there are laws on like who can use what frequency as I recall, won't putting FM Transmitters all around a radio station get you in trouble?

Still. Pretty brave g/u/rl.

| >>522153
I believe they're blocking it out of a couple blocks or a couple houses, not just fucking over the station entirely.

| >>521746 I tried
>Puts on earphones before getting into car with my parents going to the grocery store that is far away from my house
>Dad tells me to stop being a sub-human for bringing the earphones
>Turns on FM Radio at loud volume
>fucking imagine dragons again
>Tells him i don't like the damn FM Radio
>"But everybody likes FM Radio"
>Tells him FM Radio is boring, bland and repetitive and i want to hear something different
>has a argument about radio
>takes off my phone
wew

| >>522229 as I said, try hiding this in the car, and change the station to whatever papa changes it to. Try making it seamless. It seems papa doesn't flip through stations...

VicTsing (Upgraded Version) V4.1 Bluetooth FM Transmitter for Car, Wireless Radio Transmitter Adapter with Music Player Support Aux Output Input, TF Card and U-Disk, Hands Free and Dual USB Ports https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078MWTK2B/

Listen to whatever you want :'D

| >>522155 >>522153 >>522049

You are all right. The large transmitter is over a mountain, so noone really cares. Also, do you have anything strong on 106.7?
If there's a problem with someone, we'll switch to 92.3 and that will be that. Streaming radi/u/ for 2 weeks now!

| >>522233
Might have to consider trying something similar. Small scale radio station seems interesting.

| >>522244
You can hook up a push-to-talk microphone to a splitter and get an intercom

| >>522260
How do you get any decent range out of them, anyway? Six for an entire block/culdesac at minimum? How do you do that?

| I don't knowbabout elsewheres, but in Canada, you're allowed to operate a low powered radio station without a license. My school had a radio station for a couple years, and although you couldn't tune onto it from way across town, we got some distance. I could tune into it from my house a few blocks away.

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1547689787

This thread is permanently archived