danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
DAILY REMINDER THAT BOYS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON DANGER/U/

| It seems we have more and more boys sneaking into this board due to its increasing popularity

THIS NEEDS TO END NOW!

| Now I ain't saying I want boys here, but we can get a lot of dicc pics if we make a dicc pic tax, everytime a gurl said that he's a boy he has to bring proof or be treated as a gurl regardless of his gender

| i am not a girl

| Thanks for remind.

| I don't get this mem

| >>520142 get out, then

| boys don't exist on the internet so that is a pointless rule

| >>520169 go back to your cubicle and type more

| Okay, let's set things gay here: there are no boys on the internet. Period. The ones that claim to be such are nothing more than elaborate catfishing attempts.

| if there ARE boys on the internet we should welcome them with open arms. trap dick just isn't satisfactory.

| make me

| >>520212
You just heven't good big g/u/rl's dick
Try to look for it

| Femboys are welcome on dangeru

t. femboy

| >>520173 thanks for implying that there are only 2 genders

| for real tho??

| >>520505 THERE'S ONLY ONE GENDER LIBTARD AND WE ALL HAVE TO SHARE IT

| >>520505
Ugh, come ON. Let's nor start THIS argument over again.

| >>520113
Yeah, dick pic or gtfo

| Why do people even want nasty grimy boy dick pics, there are plenty of girl dick pics to go around already if you just asked.

| y tho? srry newfag here

| >>520614 in game the authors flipped a lot of 4chin memes like no girls on the internet became no boys hence why everyone here is a g/u/rl, also you should play va-11 hall-a

| i did play va11halla. so basically, everyone here is guy pretending to be a "g/u/rl?"?

| shit bait

| >>520640 no
Everyone here is a g/u/rl. The end.
And sometimes a wild g/u/y appears.

| How do I know if someone is a boy or a girl?

| fack. am a g/u/y

| Am i girl?

| >>520640 the in game version of danger/u/ has the meme that there are no boys on the internet, therefore the meme exists here on the real world version of danger/u/

| >>520709 if you're a boy you have to prove it by posting a dick pic or your just a girl pretending to be a boy

| >>520697 >>520707 no guys or girls

only g/u/rl

| guess im a g/u/rl now

| >>520745 how do you know you weren't already a g/u/rl from the start?

| >>520853
omg ur right

| Not gonna lie, I sorta wish most of the user base was girls(cis female). But it's alright

| >>520697 easy. If they are on Danger/u/, they're a g/u/rl. If not, they're either a g/u/y, or a g/u/rl that isn't on Danger/u/.

| >>520636
guess you had to ruin the joke

| I'm a G.I.R.L.

Guy In Reol Life

Total number of posts: 37, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1547437168

This thread is permanently archived