danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Tips for closeted trans girls?

| I'm a 16 year old trans girl, closeted to all but my sister. Let's get some tips for my fellow trans girls!! Any tips for clothes? Things that make you feel more feminine or help with dysphoria? Motivational stuff? Diy clothes or accessories? Little buts if makeup thats hard for parents to see? Anything is helpful!! I love you all <3!

| do anything and everything legal or otherwise within your power to start DIY hormones immediately so you don't end up a disgusting manbodied mistake like me who is still closeted and only just started DIY at 25

we're fucked either way but at least you have more time

| >>517029 DIY hormones? Can you explain it?

| >>517029 hey why do you say that about yourself?? Everyone has his own time of process, don't be too harsh with yourself.
As the time pass by the things will be better, just believe <3

| the state of danger/u/ right now holy moly

dick set dolls

| I used to be trans -- I think my biggest bit of advice is to get out of the trans mindset. It won't do you any good to pretend to be something you're not. Liking feminine things doesn't make me a woman. There's nothing in science to validate this transness.

| >>517028 i don't really have any advice for you in the clothing or make up department...

the best i can do is to say thatyou need people around you who are loving and accepting of you.

after all, you are a girl, and all girls deserve love and care!~ <3

| >>517029 you're neither disgusting, man bodied, nor a mistake...

you're a cute girl, no matter what

| >>517034 buy 'em off the internet

| >>517057 please repeat that in english~ <3

| >>517069 i wonder...

if you could press a button that'd turn you into an adorable and cute girl, would you?~

| >>517075 Absolutely!! Even before I hit puberty and started feeling dysphoria, I would always dream about and daydream waking up as a girl. It just felt... right, I guess. And when I hit puberty, i realized being a boy felt wrong. So, after a brief period of thinking I was gender fluid, I've come to the conclusion that I'm a trans girl! So I try to dress girly, and act cute, and sew and and (attempt) to cook and do girly things because it makes me Feel a little bit better. I just

| >>517081 have to hide everything from my parents lol! I want to learn make up and putting together cute outfits and train my voice!! To all my fellow girls, good luck and i love you!

| >>517069
>le "science is anti-trans" meme
>decades of psychiatric research isn't science
>conclusions of neuroscientists finding the brains of transgender persons are physically closer to those of their chosen gender than their sex at birth isn't science
>zoologists studying sex and gender within countless other species finding multitudes of variations beyond and/or shifting between male and female isn't science

I never understand right wingers trying to make the "science" excuse.

| >>517088 thank you for putting this into words!! Anyone who is logical should accept trans people!! We are here, we exist, and we can prove it!!

| >>517028 Put that cute little white boypussi in front of my mouth and I'll turn you into a real girl ;)

| >>517092 um... I can see a few issues with that, namely that I have no clue who you are and would rather have sex with someone I trusted and loved than you. So uh... thanks for taking interest? But please don't call it my "boypussy", I'm not a boy!

| >>517074 the state of danger/u/ right now holy moly

the: The is a grammatical article in English, denoting person(s) or thing(s) already mentioned

state: mode or condition of being

of: Expressing the relationship between a part and a whole.

danger/u/: A website on the internet

right: at this current time

now: at the present time, not in the past or future

holy moly: interjection Slang. (used as an exclamation to express surprise or astonishment.)

there you go retard

| Here is a tip: just get the fucking reassignment surgery ffs

| >>517106 you being transphobic in a fucking CYBERPUNK themed board based in a world where body modifications are normal, the only retard here its you

| >>517125
"It's entirely fine for someone to want to go to an illegal underground shadowrunner body chop-shop and get their cock replaced with a telescoping gatling gun that shoots armor piercing rounds, but to want to have a vagina instead? WHY, GOODNESS GRACIOUS THATS TOO FAR!"

| >>517125 in what way is explaining what>>e384ee said being transphobic

| >>517125 how many braincells do you have there mister

| >>517081 >>517082 good luck to you too!~ <3

| >>517092 please go away, chaser

| >>517106 sorry, i'm not retired yet

| >>517109 why do you care if someone gets surgery or not?

| >>517130 probably more than you

| Guys just let OP do whatever the fuck they want to do,yeesh,it doesn't affect you anyways no matter what OP does

| >>517128 everybody here get what yiu tried to imply.
dont try to mask your dumbness cause It is vert clear for everyone

| BOI WE DON'T DESERVE YOUR TOXICITY HEUH

Total number of posts: 31, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1545841597

This thread is permanently archived