danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
people.

| when you look at people, what do you see?

when you look at your self, what do your eyes perceive?

| (OP) when i look at people i see beings that walk paths. good,bad,or neutral.
there are people who attempt to do good at all times, those who chose to break down those around them, and those who do what they want or need to to survive.

i view myself as a neutral being. i could care less how people look at me.all i care about is myself in the long run.

| What do I see when I look at people?
I see those with paths destined for either greatness or destruction. Are any justifiable? No. Those who go and change that path of destiny are either respected, or criticized.

When I give myself the time to evaluate my position as a human being, I see only one who lacks feeling. I put the effort for those around me as to not disappoint them, but I lack the motivation to the same for myself.

Yet, I am one of self interest.

How odd, huh?

| When i see a human being i think to myself "is this person hold potential for the loli/shota market?". Its quite complex to look at an old lady and a little girl and compare them both as lolis. One is at the peak of cuteness while the other is a dull,rusty being who has seen better days. Some people i've seen feel that they could make front pages of hentai magazines while others have the appearance as if they have been corrupted by the ugly bastard tag.

| >>515184 im beautiful, thank god.
I hate to look at ugly people, it makes me sick, really

| (OP) interesting replies thank you.

| Recently I've noticed that when I look at people, the image I see is not exactly what they look like; much of what I think is their physical appearance is actually just extrapolation from their personality. After looking at them for longer, though, I tend to suddenly realize that they look much different than I actually thought. It especially applies to faces.
When I look at myself in the mirror, that doesn't happen, but what I see there is different from my mental self-image.

| People in this thread have some serious problems. One guys see everything in Black White and Grey, it's just a simplification to think less.
Second one has some brain cancer and talk like Gendalf.
Third one is a fucking pervert with no way of return.
>>515548
Only this one has some actual meaning in his words.

I see other people as vessels of information. This information comes from other people. So basicly a person is a mix of other people's thoughts. I see myself this way too.

| I think that when we look at people we only see ourselves.

| I see people as...hmm. Potential. Potential friends, fun conversations and such because I want to like people. Though if I'm in my day grind mode I just see people as 'oh they are here' rather than anything else.

When I look at myself, I HOPE to be happy with the sight.

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1545193638

This thread is permanently archived