danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Should I go back to being a thot

| My bf broke up with me few weeks ago and I'm feeling shitty so should I be a thot and seek validation from pedos online even tho it's pretty sad and desperate

| find a hot sugar daddy lol

| Sound fuck up but yeah if your gonna seek validation from pedis then at least get money from it.
Better yet, get the money and then tip the police about them.
Better better yet, realize you don't need validation, life your life normally at least until you become 18, after that go nuts

| I think that it will only make you feel worse.
I don't know why he broke with you,
Idk if was your or his fault.
But i know something, i think you should take a time to know who you really are. Its impossible to be happy with someone if we can't be happy by ourselves.
When i lost my girlfriend, i was fucking almost every bitch that was in my way. This was making me sad cause i was using this bitches only to my pleasure

| And when i realized that they were using me only for pleasure too, i felt worse than ever, like just some piece of meat.
After sex they looked at me wating for me to go, cause my only use was sex, nothing more. Then i took sometimes l to be alone and rethink a lot of aspects from my life.
Today im feeling better, im with someone that likes me for real, just because ive taken sometime to heal my wounds.

| Anyway, i know you can deal with this a better way.
Peace <3

| Once a thot, always a thot

| >>514911 good advice. You can find the way to love yourself without depending on other people to define you. If you do decide to be a thot... stay safe and clean. You have to watch out for you.

| Oh OP you're one of those eh hetero-gurls? What's wrong with you?

| No. You can't fill emptiness in your heart by stuffing it with dicks

| Learn how to find happiness in NTR

| N o _ T h o t s _ A l l o w e d

| >>514976 we love pussi and dicc in this house

>>514994 doubt

| >>515013
Pussy > dick

| >>515014 true

| >>515014 HIGHLY debatable

| >>515140
Well, you can easily replace the D by using strap-ons, dildos, vibrators etc., but you will never be able to replace Pussy, how about that?

| >>515146 Dude, there is such a thing like masturbators and sex dolls. How about that?
----------
OP, if you really decide to becomes a thot, leave your contacts down below. But personally i would not recommend.

| Nigga no but ultimately your choice. Please don't though

| >>515147 they're not fleshy and warm like the real thing :/

go rape my discord :^) Daki#0097

| If the only reason you engage in thottery is to look for validation, then you're only emulating the actions of a thot, not truly becoming one. If you truly want to commit yourself to thotdom, then by all means do so, but only do it if you're willing to put the spirit behind it.

| >>514900 whoa easy tigress is time to stop geckogurl go get a job and do some workout for pumping and getting shape your legs a that damn ass p.s. never fall for a smaller NEP just remember you're worthy and nobody in this sick world can change it
~R/N

| >>514900
why pedos, exactly?

| >>515672 maybe its because shes very young

| >>515686
(id change)shed have to be to draw a pedos eye. like 10 or 11

| >>515697 I dunno... we probably should verify the sauce material to make a proper judgement on whether pedos would be involved. I vote thot... pics please XD

| >>515815 I'm calling the cops

| >>515815
(id back to what it was?) im one of those so i wonder why or how she gets validation from them.

| If I were a gurl, I most definitely would become a thot. I jerk off anyway, why shouldn't I do this on camera? It's also kinda hot IMO

| Literally I would make more money by doing the same thing. Isn't it gorgeous?

| >>515918 yes but that's being a thot for money, not for emotional validation.

Total number of posts: 31, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1545353339

This thread is permanently archived