danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Can someone please help me understand what im felling?

| i have asked qustions here and a lot of people have helped me when i ask questions some are shit posters but most are all ginuwine in what they say so i have one more question to ask.

| No

| So for a while i have had this weard filling that i cant explain. Normally my emotion is what i would describe as blank but now it fills like there is something here and i hate it. It both fills like im happy and insanely stressed at the same time and it got worse when my friend was talking about this girl he was going to ask out. I must also add im a 18 year old male.

| You have HPD.

| That's how you feel when you masturbate

| You need to accept these feelings and let them free. It's pointless trying to fight against it.

You should also listen to what your thoughts are telling you. Sit down comfortably in a quiet relaxful place/state of mind and close your eyes. Don't try to control your thoughts instead focus on your breathing. Don't consiously do anything but listen to the passing thoughts of your mind.

| >>fac098
After a short while there will be a lot of them but the more often you do this the fewer and more clearer they will be. Eventually you will make the connection between your emotions and the thoughts that causes them/are the resultat of them.

Some people like to visualize a room in their mind and the passing thoughts as different people walking who you approach, but personally I find this to be very hard.

| >>fac098 thanks but for the most part that is what i did last night. I alos marked out what it is not.

It cant be love becouse it does not truly exist it kind fills like a amalgamation of joy,sorrow,stress,and excitement and it is so confusing that i cant sleep all i can do is think of what this is

| >>514111 is this something you feel all the time? Do you have an interest in the girl (or friend) you mentioned? How is school going, how is work going, how is it going at home, how do you feel physically (healthy, overweight etc). What other feelings do you regularly have and do they make sense? Do you do drugs, including caffeine or nicotine? What do you enjoy doing and with whom? What do you do regularly (what is a normal day)?

tl:dr... Need more info.

| >>514162 Ive never practiced this, but it sounds nice. It can be useful for people who are so busy that they forget to feel their own feelings. Maybe is the case with OP, but might be a mental health thing too (without a direct traceable cause/reason).

>>514131 I cant tell if you meant HPD and are shitposting, or maybe you meant BPD or bipolar etc.

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1544821162

This thread is permanently archived