danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How's Danger/u/ doing?

| I felt a sudden urge to consume some good ol' Cyberpunk media some 5 minutes ago and it came to my mind: "What better place to do it than Danger/u/?"
I then remembered for how long I haven't been around here and I got a mild case of nostalgia.
So I checked in to see what's going on and I see that this place is slowly dying as always.

Sometimes you wish that some things would never chagne, amirite?

| So now I'm asking all of you fellow g/u/rls:
Has there been any big event happening while I was missing? Something like the second coming of AnonE or shizz like that.

| We're not dying, you know, we...

Well, I just hope that someday we will rise again, but now, things getting worse, but you could stay with us here, gurl, and have a taste of nostalgia and death. I just love Danger/u/ so much, that it's hard to believe what I just said.

;-;

| The rush of newfaggotry from google play has slowed, for the time being.

There is a particularly persistent spammer who's been active since June or longer, whom we are getting the upper hand over.

We have capcha.

Rules are being enforced to reduce cancer.

Zero tolerance policy for cp.

| (OP here)
>>513124 It is dying, but it ain't going to die. From what I'm seeing this place goes back to it's roots as a niche and cozy place on the internet. People that love this place will keep it alive.

>>513129 Caught a glimpse of that period when 'newfaggotry' rose around here and apparently things did not turn that well after that. But now I see that it died out, so that's good. In cases like this I'm all for Quality vs Quantity.

| >513133 Oh, I see that it did not change my id this time when I switched to my phone

| >>513133
You're right, it's a cozy place, but sometimes you feel lonely even here, but still I really love this place.

BTW why did you decided to visit /U/ all of a sudden?

| Stick around OP, make a tea. Welcome back to Danger/u/. It's good to have you g/u/rl.

| >>513140 On a whim really. I was reading something I wrote a while ago and as I said, I got the sudden urge for something cyberpunk-related. I love this place, so it quickly came to my mind.

| >>513154 You can be sure I will now. Maybe I'll give it a try on / cyb / too while am at it. Thank you for having me back g/u/rls. It's good to be back

| ^ Oh yeah, OP here

| >>513312 *now* you have a new ID... it's all part of the effort to troll the trolls. Or Jesus hates you, one of the two.

| >>513553 I just changed the connection

| Like I did now

| well danger/u/ is just keeping on it seems

fucking /lain/ always dead, will never revive

| If we keep it floating it will be all good.

| >>513129
What was with all the cp about 2 years ago?

| Common cold fuCKING SUCKS GODDAMMIT I WANT TO STOP SNEEZING ALREADY AAAAH.

| Huh, wait, I think I misinterpreted the question. You mean Danger/u/ as in the site, not how the g/u/rls residing here are doing, huh?

| the font is cool

| >>513662 Pretty much, but while we're at it, how are y'all g/u/rls doing?

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1544729508

This thread is permanently archived