danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
FIRST DATE

| What to do on my first date with this qt nice girl I met last week. We are going to the woods, like a zoo but the non-danger/u/s animals are outside and there's a lot of green. I think it is romantic.

But what do I talk about there? She does journalism on uni and it will be our first time seeing each other irl. It is also my first date with anyone.

| Wow, we've got an romantic soul here, g/u/rls.
So, basically, talk about the things you like, for example, your favorite drinks and stuff, it may sound stupid, but be yourself be openminded. And of course, look at her reaction, look at her eyes, and be honest and everything will be fine, trust me.

| >>513073
Thanks, but I am so nervous. I don't even know how to greet her when I see her, like a hug? a kiss on the face? I've never hugged any girl. Jesus... ;-;

| >>513075
Well, if you go on a date, I think that a hug would be more appropriate. Relax, just talk to her as you are talking with a good friend.

| >>513075
Oooh you're so cute :3 don't worry she will certainly like you

| First rule, don't be a weirdo. That means focus on her reactions and on your behaviour, and adapt.
Second rule, be passionate, energetic and friendly. What you say doesn't need to be interesting, but you need to be interested.
As for the greetings, just look at her. If she doesn't come close to you, then no physical contact is needed. If she approaches her face, means a kiss. I doubt she'd hug you but it depends on cultural habits.
In any case: > body language and expressions.

| Keep calm and keep talking, whatever you can talk about (except embarrassing things) but whatever it happens meanwhile everythings fine keep talking

| How long have you known her. You said you met last week, but first time seeing each other IRL, like you know her online for longer, or just the week?

I tend to read too much into things like body language etc. Don't get too wrapped up in thinking about that. If you don't really know each other, take it slow, think about what she says, think about what you will say. You're not going to get into anything super deep and serious on a first date, so keep it light and fun.

| I love sex.

| >>513578
Masturbation isn't sex, gurl!

| So, OP, how's it going? Everything's OK?

| >>513580 aaahh, I see wut you did thar

| OP here.

>>513568
About 2 weeks now, but it was only online. We meet yesterday and...

>>513590
It was great!!!

Let me try to describe how it went on general:

| She was 30min early, I was 7 min late because of traffic jam. I sent her a menssage of where she was exactly and she said "in the ice cream store" and after some minutes of me searching the point, she said "where are u anon??", I found here and sent "here", she looked straight to me and blushed a little, so did I. It was really qt and my heart was pounding so much!!

| We didn't really touched each other at first... "Oh finally", she said, "you are late...". I sat and apologized for being late and all.

So, it started, I paid ice cream ad apologize to her and we started exploring the place. We went straight to the Giants Otters, and we got lost!

| The date was going on for 40mim and we haven't touched each other at all, jesus! Then, it started raining really bad while we was on a long trail, I gave her my jacket ro protect herself, then she said "come in too, you'll get wet", so I took the jacket and putted my arms around her and protect ourselves. That was the first physical contact we made... she had such a soft and delicate skin and body, I was afraid of hurt her or something.

| Then we was running from the rain trying to find a place to stay, we found a little place with 'shelter', and we stayed there. "Jesus, what luck this place", I said.

| "We will have to stay for a while I guess", she said. Then I had an inspiration or something, I said to her to close her eyes... "Why"... "Just do it", she closed and we kissed, for 5 minutes. I hugged her and touched the back of her neck like an fucking chad romantic kisser!!! She surrounded her arms aroud my neck and shoulders.

| It was one of the best moments in my life.

"Ooh, I wished we had some place to sit...", I said. "Or to lay...", she replied.

Fucking jesus I was horny af when she suggested that...

|
"There is a wooden trunk, you could grab that so we can sit". I grabbed the heavy shit and laid it there, it was like 30kg or something, I covered it with my jacket and sat, but there was only space to one, I made her sit on my nap and we started kissing again while her phone was playing Brand New musics.

| I touched her entire body, expect the pussy because she didn't allowed me to. I licked her neck and those things I did read on my books.

It stopped raining 30 minutes later, but we were there kissing and then talking about things, with her on my lap.

| So after a while we started walking again, and in the middle of trail we danced together. We took some pictures and all. We saw the lake, the animals, more pics, we brought some souvenirs, I mean I brought. It was really fun, and it was all with our hands together. It was a special day.

| So after that, we went to a fast food and... she paid her parts even though I wanted to pay everything. But it was okay, I thought. We allowed each other to see the other cellphone, and we send a pic of us kissing to a guy who was trying to hit on her. She saw my friends chat with memes, heh.

I loved it. The end.

| Sorry all the typos, g/u/rls. I was triggered with the captchas failing eveytime.

| i hope you can see each other regularly!

| Ladies and obviously not gentlemens, OP did it! Congrats!

| Happy things happen...

| I am jealous and hate you, but also if this is true, good job and keep treating her right because it sounds like such a cute date and a good start

| lol

| Well considering, OP, I knew that you'll succeed. It's a really cute story you got there.

So, what's your next step?

| >>514228
I wanna know what she actually wants with me, if she does like me or just do it with anyone. I don't really know how to mark a second date now, we haven't talk much since the first one too, I mean we talked a lot in the night after the date, but not really much the next day. I'm confuse and I'm afraid to allow me to fall in love with the wrong girl. I think I must respect her time and wait

>>514084
Thanks, and I love you. a pic of the date as proof:http://0x0.st/skXY.jpg

| >>514237 for a minute I through op had the ball to post a selfie with her new GF.
Looks like a great place for a date, a bit cloudy tho

| OP I hope that you will be happy. You and your gf. One last tip TALK TO HER GOD FUCKING DAMNIT, how the hell do you expect to start building a relationship if you don't spend time with her or at least texting her, are you really that dumb? >//<

*angry tsundere noises*

| >>514053 Giant Otters... the way to a g/u/rl's heart XD

| >>514476 yea, she is probably feeling the same as you (OP), not sure if you are real or what. It seems like you took the lead generally, and there doesn't seem to be any reason to be worried at this point, so make sure she knows you are interested. Maybe one day, after a few months, or years, you will break up, but the time before will be worth it. Then (if) after you break up, you can enjoy being single again haha.

| Hey op wanna go out on a date with me? I wanna see giant otters

I could see your giant otter too[/spoiler

| So, watching giant otters with a girl is the first step of loosing his virginity...

Total number of posts: 37, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1544901463

This thread is permanently archived