danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Should i stop trying to do the kiri kiri basara thing?

| Ive been makeing posts on urban legends which i thought would be cool but i dosent seem anyone is interested in it so i was thinking whats the point if No one reads it [ghost neet]

| >>512981 I, for one, have no idea what you're talking about. Not saying it's bad, but maybe part of the reason.

| ^^
what the hecc is kiri kiri basara??

| Yeah. I too don't know what it is. I guess it's the main problem no one is intersted. Also I tried to search it on youtube and I still had no idea what it is

| >>92e883 I think it sounds interesting but I never seen the posts tho

| Can you link the posts then pls, nobody knows what you're talkimg about lol

| Whatever it was probably gotlost in the spam

| Wait... maybe THIS is a kiri kiri basara post, like a meta-post that references itself! It's a post about what a post about kiri kiri basara would be about... don't you see? Madness in any direction, at any hour! You could strike sparks anywhere!

| >>513557 WHAAAAAA

| Kiri Kiri Basara was some sort of occult website in an anime, if I remember right.

| >>513809 wait no wasn't it like the name of a group of anime that take place in the same universe? I think Stein gates was there

| >>513937 Occult;Nine it was! Now I remember the name of the anime!

| >>bb3004 that's the science adventure series
>>7711e5 occultic;nine is part of another anime universe where the Steins gate, robotic notes and chaos;head are animes

| within that universe, so it's pretty meta

| I have no idea what these weebs are talking about

| >>c8e604 i was using the name kiri kiri basara for the post becouse the posts were about urban legends that i learn about when i go to new places.

| I forgot to sine it with [ghost neet]

| >>514102 WHY NOT LINK THEM THEN

| >>109383 how do i do that?

| Nvm her is the first one i did Kiri kiri basara p.1 reworked - danger/u/
https://boards.dangeru.us/u/thread/464293

| ...Oh.

I think I get it now.

OP is basically writing creepypasta threads. owo

| Maybe if you like, posted links or had videos or audio of people telling these stories, something to spice the posts up instead of normal spooky monster story of the week format more people would pay attention

| >>514202 cool, I could contribute with 2 kinda boring urban legend from my city if you make a Kiri Kiri basara megathread.
I could contribute with more by asking around.

>>514264 you can't really do that on danger/u/, maybe op could do with more storytelling experience but her post seems all right

Total number of posts: 23, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1544819354

This thread is permanently archived