danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How's everyone doing?

| Anything cool or spicy that happened recently would be nice to share with us :p

| Well. I hate my job as a school teacher, and I'm drunk AF, what kind of story you want, g/u/rl?

| Could be better. Have a phone interview for a job on Thursday that I'm kinda lukewarm about getting.

| Im doing unusually good at the moment how about you

| Wish you the best, #512628!

| >>512638 somewhat same at the moment, life's still good until the next week though, so I'm keeping my head up. Hope your good moment stays throughout the week!

| >>512598 well why do you hate it, was the job not what you expected it to be?

| Relapsed into binge eating and self mutilation... And it's not even christmas yet. Fuck.

| >>512669 do yiu happen to know the cause of the relapse?

| Well, some really good things happened recently, but everything kinda went to shit in the last few days. Well, maybe not went to shit, but a whole lot of minor inconveniences and personal failures kinda stacked up a bit too high for me to handle.

| >>512660
Yeah, it sucks. Kids are dump, colleagues are Imbeciles, and I'm the most retarded person in that list because back then when I was 18 yo, I thought it would fun to be a teacher. And now, I just don't know how to fix this situation.

| Encountered 3 drunk dumbasses in the bus yesterday. Hate drunk people.
Played Under night in-birth exe:late. Love it.
Aaaand, picked up my 8GB RAM from post office a few hours ago. ^_^

| >>512699 the binge eating :P

| >>512733 find some hot boy and make steamy affair with. It's all the rage!

| i've totally lost my sense of identity, and i'm kinda lost rn, cuz i'm on school holiday & i have literally nothing to do cuz i realised all my "friends" were actually asshats. any advice?

| >>512799 if you're an online type of person, try finding new friends online, get to know more people and socialize abit, rebuild your circle of friends. However if you need some alone time, don't force yourself to talk to people, just take it easy and take up a hobby to fill the empty void of yours.

| >>512733 I wouldn't advice you to quit immediately, unless you already have a foolproof plan of finding another job right after. I guess for now, just deal with it until you can find another job opening that can work as a replacement. Doesn't have to be a full-time job either, just one that can still provide you with money to pay for expenses and such. I wish you the best of luck with the difficulties that you may face in the future.

| >>512740 glad to hear of some positive stuff after the whole drunk people incident. Hope you have fun with the 8gb of RAM! :)

| Feel like shit today. Had a sadly regular (or irregular nowadays) fighting with myself last night. Thinking about soft-disconnecting from everyone.

| >>512889 Sounds bad.. wanna talk more about why you've been fighting with yourself?

| >>15b0d5 thanks for the advice :)

| >>512938 no worries, I hope everything goes well for you!

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1544544274

This thread is permanently archived