danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
English Thread #2

| Once more.

| Just gonna dump /u/ threads ive been following: https://dangeru.us/u/thread/511295
https://dangeru.us/u/thread/511047

thread watcher is neato

| From what I've seen, this wave of spam isn't done by a bot. They're not posted with just barely one second gap each (like what they're used to). Is this a sign that the new captcha is working (and that we just have a persistent spammer)?

| >>511745 Imagine the carpal tunnel if that was the case. Hmm. Carpal tunnel...hands...mechanical hands replacing meat hands because of carpal tunnel...ALMA???

| >>511745
It might just be bot failing captcha a lot before getting it right. Which sorta proves it works.

| Still not sure why the mods don't create a filter that blocks any posting with REOL in the title tbh

| >>512088 Because that won't stop anything. The second the spammer realizes it's blocked because of that, the second the title changes into something else.

##Janitor:Stormy##

| We have cancelled the apocalypse.

| >>512197
I mean sure, but they seem pretty dedicated to this one thing

| Also big thanks stormy

##Janitor:Stormy##

| >>512242

>headpats

| >>512227 Dammit. I wanted to play Fallout.

| >>512255 any game but 76 is valid muchacho

| >>511863
The bot will always post 'threads' and 'proxy available' in its posts. The recent REOL spam doesn't have that, it's only a blank post. A blank post is easier to make if you're a human spammer.

Plus, the recent REOL spam have a ~10 seconds gap. The spammer may need to look up the titles manually.

The 'gayshit.txt' spam had 'gay shit' written in its first post, they are also slow to post. If memory serves me right, there's a solid 2-5 seconds gap between each new thread.

|
>English thread
>Russian thread

Waiting for German thread now

| >>512399 DUZ DOICHLAND!!!

| Big f for English thread

| >>512533

>big oof

| take this big vag for the english thread

Total number of posts: 19, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1544488172

This thread is permanently archived