danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
>some soy got it deleted, so here I go again

| A piece of advice:

We all have/had our things with crushes, platonic love interests, rejection, etc.

Don't listen to soypeople when they say it's "subjective". It isn't.

There's one thing of major significance you have to understand: if they were interested in you as much as you were in them, they would try to approach you and get to know you, as much you tried with them.

Cont.

| Doesn't matter if it was a girl and that "guys have to take the lead" bullshit. Everytime a girl says this, she's simply denouncing herself as someone who enjoys taking advantage of men and nothing more. They never have any problem to approach Chad, if you need a practical example.

So it's as simple as that: don't feel bad thinking you haven't done enough or approached them the right way, cause real people are actually dynamic and are not reduced to some calculated action.

| So, just remember this:

If your "crush" was actually interested in you, you would probably be together easily. If not you will always be "too forward" or "too passive" or "too serious" or "unable to take things seriously" or "too clingy" or "too detached"... It goes on.

They would simply try to be close to you, >if they wanted to<.

If it didn't happen, please, don't think wrong of yourself and move on with no regrets.

Now good luck on your quests. <3

| Can't be more soy than posting this twice

| >>511102

E-thot premium snapchat donator got pissed

| Imagine thinking "soy" is a good insult, what a faggot. Just say nigger, nigger.

| I said it on other thread, don't ask me to repeat that shit.

Also, "coon" and "bongo" are way cooler than "nigger".

| >>511100 I'm conflicted... I agree with your advice, but I'm confused why you present it like a shitpost with shitpost replies to shitposters... Whatever, I appreciate the insight. I would only add that the feelings of inadequacy you described in third post are part of the root problem (IMHO). That's where it really gets twisted, when you change the reality (of the other not being interested) into the fantasy of being not good enough. That's the downward spiral, get help fast :c

| >>511126
I don't get what you said, but good for you if the thread is of any help.

| >>511096 That logic doesn't always apply OP. If a guy is really attractive to a girl, and he approaches her then the guy would need to have more game with girls and pursue her more to prove he's actually attractive/chadlike as he is, and not to mention the girl would be more intimidated since you're that attractive that you'd have to pursue her more because the girl is shy due to that. This situation isn't that common with most people anyways but I still wanted to state that.

| >>511100 that's stupid. What if they're following the same logic?

| >>511164

People tell you that to push all the work to you. Don't believe them. You may even get a relationship this way, but it will be far from a happy one. If "the girl is too shy" or whatever, you don't have to be that considerate. You're not her dad. If you were the shy one, she would simply run over you in like 30 seconds. Don't fall for that, for your own good.

| >>511219

If they're following the same logic, everything will work out fine, given the effort will be mutual.

| >>511277 isn't the argument that you shouldn't show interest in people if they don't approach you first?

| >>511310

No, it's to stop being an orbiter if the mutual interest is not seen.
Many people, specially the youngsters and almost totally the males, take too many time to realize that.

| Decrease your faily soy intake, OP.

| >>511352

"I'M LITERALLY SHAKING! THIS MANCHILD IS ACTUALLY TELLING PEOPLE TO CUT OFF LEECHERS FROM YOUR LIFE AND OPTING FOR HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS! WHAT AN INCEL,BUT ALSO A RAPIST! MUST BE A TRUMP SUPPORTING NAZI! *YEAH, SOME LADY FRIEND TOLD ME THAT, YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH IT?"

/\ That's how you look now...

| >>511359 haha, well damn, I'm not sure where that came from, but you sure showed her.

| Honey nobody deleted your post, perf just had to reset the page cause it wasn't working, some post got deleted but no soy not soy product was involved.

Also soy, really? Your stuck on 2017?

| If posts are moderated, they stay visible but can't be replied. Yours was rolled back. Also, since OP is replying to every soy post... OP, you are a soyboi

| >>511409

Her?

| >>511418

There must other trending words to hysterical people, I just think "soy" fits well.

| >>511429

I think it's a shame if you don't reply, since threads get closed and are gone so quickly...
Why you got T R I G G E R E D by the soy thing (assuming the reason is not you being a consumer)?

| >>511431 of course... what, you thought it was a guy? Hahaha...

| >>512308

Hmm...

| >>512346 allright, you don't know how threads are moderated and why "her" is the correct pronoun in here.

You seem to be new in here, so I'll try to not be a jerk. You know how everyone in 4chan is a fag? Well, everyone in here is a gurl or g/u/rl instead. The general rule is that, there's no guys on the internet, and if someone claims that she is a guy in here, they have to post their dick pics, else she is just another gurl trying to scam/catfish you.

| >>512359

Oh, I realized that. Just didn't thought it was funny enough to assimilate.

| >>512374 secretaria guy on the DL trying to infiltrate because you wish you had a vagene -_-

| >>512384

Interesting concept.

Total number of posts: 29, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1544446329

This thread is permanently archived