danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
thoughts on steven universe?

|

| Is gey

| >>511078that just makes it even better

| Soytoon

| Nothing really special. I like me some cartoons about feels. You know, new sincerity. But it is also fucking leftist propaganda therefore Steven Universe is gay.

| Good concept, lackluster execution. I remember hating Steven on the first episode for that terrible cookie cat song. Don't even get started on the inconsistent character sizing. They surely know about it by now.

>will never get a cool fight scene with Pearl twisting about and using all the fucking abilities

| >>511138 it's the best kind of gay

| >>511215 its the most retarded kind of gay

| >>511223 nou

| I unironically rather watch My Little Pony than that thing

| >>511138

if you think having a sizable LGBT cast makes a show "leftist propaganda" then i've got news for you about the real world, choombatta.

| >>511287

When the big soy, mixed with the big hrt kicks in.

| Only pussys enjoy Steven Universe, its a show for weak little bitches

| I watched a few episodes of it with a cousin and I have no clue why people past the age of 13 enjoy it. Same with MLP.

| TBH, it was good until the season 5 episode 19 reveal of a certain character. (Won't spoil) I can say it was very predictable. And it kinda ruined the plot and character as a whole. The whole argument of the show getting good after episode 25 is kinda dumb, as you get to know the characters in their daily lives. Overall it's a good enough cartoon for this generation.

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1544473182

This thread is permanently archived