danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Is there any way to refund an item without going through the seller?

| I ordered something internationally from umoro, and messed up the shipping address. Neither DHL or my local delivery service can do anything, and umoro hasnt responded to me after going through every way to contact them several times these past few days. The package is still not at DHL, so, is there anything i can do? Pls help a gurl out.

| >>490268 they seem like a pretty high-end company. Probably just extra busy with Black Friday etc. Good luck, can't think of a better way to get refund unless you have something like Amazon or PayPal in between that you could file a claim with. They will usually make you wait for 30 days or something anyway.

| Not sure if it works the same where you live, but unreceived packages will probably stay at the package service (DHL? Local?) for a while. Your package is probably still in transit, you should wait a while.

Even if you ask for a refund, you're still gonna need the package itself, esp. since it's your mistake, not theirs (?). Just be hopeful it doesn't end up delivered to someone who'll take it.

| >>490272 thanks, i will jist hope the package gets rejected and i can retrievr it from the delivery center.>>490274 just thought about this, my only hope is that the establishment rejects the package, since i did order the package using my name.

Total number of posts: 4, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1543288115

This thread is permanently archived