danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I feel sad and happy that Terry A Davis died.

| Maybe he became a shithead when I got schizophrenia or maybe he has always been a dick.

What are your thoughts?

| Either way he was a genius. Nobody understands how 100% of linux works. He implemented something even more complicated all by himself

| A lot of people only saw him as a lolcow and just started to milk fun out of him, encouraging terry to fight with his parents, which also made terry become homeless all thanks to these fucking kind of people. There are still people claiming that he's not dead and that a impersonator known as "TheTemple" has compromised all his accounts.

Would be nicer if there was an official way to tell whenever he's dead or not rather than to rely with imageboards spreading hoaxes

| what makes me feel sad is the endless spam about him, dead or otherwise.

| i like that now he can't interfere with our elaborate nutso fantasies about him

| he was undeniably a genius. crazy in a hilarious way to us, and likely a tormented, troubled existence for him, but I'll miss him. nobody else has built an operating system because God and/or fucked up brain chemistry told them to.

| >>411713
Better to build a shitty OS than to suicide bomb a public space if you ask me.

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1537972749

This thread is permanently archived