danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Where are YOU fishing for potential dating matches?

| I've caved and made an OKCupid and shit because all tgose local/radius based phone apps are bullshit and also my rural town doesnt have anybody else in it using that kind of thing anyway... That said, I'm trying to sift through which places are even still relevant anymore to try and meet (cis) girls...

Granted I'm fucked no matter what because no cis girl would date a gross g/u/rl like me much less match up w/ my tastes and kinks but I GOTTA PUT OUT MORE FISHING LURES HERE

| This is what I call thirsty hoe right here

| You're god damned right, now cough up the dirt or I'll send you home with a shiner the size of an ostrich egg, ya mook

| >>411107
Where are you from?

| >>411128 Albuquerque

| op it sounds like you're more interested in hooking up, in that case literally any dating site is find

| fine*

| Honey OkCupid hasn't been relevant for a year, go to tinder or something

| I think I would be very happy if I could find someone weird like me on a place like this one. Many of those I could consider wonderful partners came from 4chan. That's the same reason I tried Tinder after my friends spammed me with "DO EET DO EEEEET", I hoped someone like me of the opposite sex was there, seeking something similar to me, talks, friednship, eventual development, like it happened in the past. But girls online are often hiding due to <real> danger/u/.

| I usially do it at lake, you never know what a sweet fish you can catch. Some fags say that good old worm would do just fine but i say "fuck this shit" and use expensive chocolate and/or vine, no one said fish cant like those, eh? Bitches.. i mean Fishes may like it even better. So you just fishing near the lake in your city.... 1/2

| ...Some chick notice you, thinks youre a wierdo but still comes to check you. She ask if youre okay and you say "sure, just fishing for some sweet fish" and show the vine. She understand the hint and after some frirt you get your hot sex in nature. AND THAT HOW YOU GET A FREE SLUT... I MEAN GIRLFRIEND IN A WILD REAL LIFE 2/2

| >>411259
I seek a deep and emotional committed long-term relationship! The fact that I am also horny does not diminish that fact!

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1537918845

This thread is permanently archived