danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
plz recommend me anything you like, from music to anime to anything

| i am really depressed, lonely and i think i'm in my room for 2 days (the weekend) i'm not like... dying or thinking about suicide ( anymore) i just want to find some stuff to enjoy, good albuns to listen to, good anime or books to lose myself into, good games to spend some time or even, some nice people to chat, idk, i'm bored, lets have fun right? Life is short baby

| You should join the discord server, everyone there is very interesting to watch talk and fun and nice to talk to.

You can also find me there, and I'm always looking for an excuse to find a chat there.

| Just dropping in but where can I find this discord server?

| Oh i wasn't expecting to be responded so quickly! But how do i join the server?

| Try playing Violated Heroine. It's an old classic.

| Recommend you something I like?

... Have you tried jerking off?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

| Electro Swing

| Thank you very much 1f989a, i'll search about it
02ecf2, i do it since 2013, i'm not a boy though ;3
9c972f i actually love electro swing, it's been a while since i last listened to a mix, thank you for reconmending this

And thank you for responding and stuff, i genuinely thought those threads were inactive since this is so underground, but yea you guys r awesome

| >>410530
Dude just click on id pls

| >>410475 use the search function and search for the word "discord" there should be some top thread in which one of the mods post the link

As for the recommendations, Well, I can't really recommend any anime/game if I don't know what you like.

| Animes, i love everything related to type moon. My favorites are fate zero, and fate stay nigh ubw along with heavens feel. For music, im usually into more uptempo stuff, look at dr peacock trip to ireland or fool by the same artist, but i also enjoy perturbator and lorn. For games, i love titanfall 2, planetside 2, and osu!. I dont really watch movies anymore, but i enjoyed interstellar, mad max and blade runner (both).

| Also, just click on the id pls lol

| >>152c6a i accept anything
And thanks for teaching me that, i'm new here

| >>410751 Well, if you say so, then.... I am enjoying Yakuza 0 so much. A lot of content that will get you sidetracked and spend a lot of time in game.

Also, a lot of hawt men, well, none of them looks like k-pop type of hawt, more like good and manly looking guys in suit.

Highly recommend it.

| Violet Evergarden is a very nice anime. It even made me cry a few times.
From games I'd recommend to read some good visual novel if you're lonely. Helps me forget about loneliness temporarily. Don't know any otome vns if you're a girl, though. I'd say go for Clannad or if you don't actually have an extra hundred of hours to spare, go for fault milestones.
Just realized weekend's over. Have a fun and not lonely week.

| >>410800 Violet Evergarden was awful. Dropped it after 6 episodes.

It was so fucking dumb.

| >>410822 Well, there are times I feel like that about some well liked anime too.
I'm certainly not crazy for liking it. Animelist has 8.59 on it. To each his own, you know. I feel you.

| >>9421f8 thank you very much for your recommendations, i actually don't feel that lonely anymore which is rly good
Actually i'm a trans girl ^^

| >>410959 here's another thing that one has told you, everyone in here is gurl or g/u/rl. No matter if you are boy, girl, trans, trap, girl with dicks, or man with boobs, you are still a gurl in here

| If you are depressed, listen to Depressive Suicidal Black Metal in youtube and cry your heart out.

| >>e03dbd oh, thanks for telling me that btw ♡
>>cad870 i'll definetely try that!
(And everything else you recommended me)

| u have to try vaporwave,it fucking fantasy

| >>9dee32 vaporwave is my heaven

| >>410540
All the invites are expired :(

| >>411194 https://dangeru.us/u/thread/408701

That thread has lain linking to it, so I hope that would be more trustworthy than me giving you the invite. (yes, it is the third thread when you search for "discord")

| >>411201
my bad. Sorry

| musics:
clarence clarity
black moth super rainbow
arca
datach'i

| I think this thread is a nice idea to find out good stuff and share it with everyone. My suggestion of the day is something I keep going back to often in my google searches: Bird Box, a book.

| I think this thread is a nice idea to find out good stuff and share it with everyone. My suggestion of the day is something I keep going back to often in my google searches: Bird Box, a book.

| Karl Marx, capital.
Great book.

| P. S. Dance with the dead - really cool mus. group.

| Nier:Automata

| Doom 2016

| Go play Mecha Ritz.

| Pollini, Chopin 24 preludes Op. 28 - album that changed my life

| The clash, Beatles, pink floyd. Great bands, listen to london calling, rubber soul ane the darkside of the moon.

also if you want a gold short reas listen to Fahrenheit 451

| The clash, Beatles, pink floyd. Great bands, listen to london calling, rubber soul ane the darkside of the moon.

also if you want a gold short reas listen to Fahrenheit 451

| Ayax y prok - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC694Ds6kH4

| I recently started playing Osu! It's pretty fun and found a lot of catchy music on there as well. Getting into it may be a bit hard at first but with some practice it's totally possible

Total number of posts: 39, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1537960558

This thread is permanently archived