danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
almost sold myself to the dark net

| I refuse to just commit suicide so my closest call is selling myself to the dark net.
I pussied out luckily enough.

What's your close suicide/self afflicted life threatening experiences?

| Tell me how to do it instead

| >>410299
you can just ask on 4chan or any dark net chans.
It was much easier than I would've ever expected so I pussied out at the last moment.

| >>410304 just explain it for us please

| >>410305
what I meant by just ask is that someone will come up to you if he's interested. that's how I did it.
Not planning on doing it for now but knowing an alternative to regular suicide is quite nice.

| >>410334 I don't want to be raped by some old man, thanks

| >>410349
if you join our group we'll treat you nice, we just want 100% obedience and loyalty
lotsa young guys like the business

| >>410265
I'm glad you didn't do it.

| Thank fuck you're still here. Fucking selling yourself to randos? The hell.

| Who'd get the money when you sell yourself?

| >>410334
How does this an alternative? Suicide is release from suffering but slavery makes suffering even worse. Am I misunderstanding something or you kind of retarded?

| >>410419
... Do you even need to ask?

| >>410419
Probably its just a date 2 get killed
A concept as old as the internet and fetish forums

| Wow how the fuck

| I would gladly sell myself into that kind of thing if it was assured it would only ever be pretty dominant dominant women owning and potentially snuffing me, but old gross men? Fuck no, like sure I'm already broken and suicidal but that shit would be even worse...

| >>410265
I'm glad you didn't do it. It will happen naturally anyway, so focus on what else you could enjoy responsibly before it happens, it might bring you joy.

| >>410378
Sorry for being a bad person but I LOLed at this

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1537907822

This thread is permanently archived