danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Back from meeting the blackmailer

| Once i dropped into the city he lived in, i trained a bit with this chink baton i bought, i stalked his facebook account and i saw that he was going to an event with his girlfriend, it was some music show shit...

| *he lives in
Since he's a fool who posts a shit ton of pics into facebook, i know how he looks like. 2K people confirmed to be participating and so i thought i'd meet the fucker over there..

| The show was starting tomorrow and i went to the bed, called the uber at 5 PM and i was lucky i went early. i've been waiting on entrance waiting to see an familiar face..

| >>>cyb

| We all have our fantasies

| >>399194
I found him after the second band came to the stage. He was forcing his girlfriend on her knees to service him. She gave into his demands after he began to get violent. Anyone watching could tell that she was doing a terrible job. It was then that I knew how to get back at him. I could perform better.

I pushed her aside and engulfed his penis in my mouth. I bobbed my head aggressively while saliva and tears dripped down my face. He was too intoxicated to notice it was me

| LARPing, not even once.

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1536100941

This thread is permanently archived