danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
G/u/rls, I really need help. How to deal with stress?

| I really don't know what to do. There's a particular source of this stress (a small and completely uncontrollable child, to be exact) that hurts me the most, and I have to suffer from this at least 48 hours a week, sometimes more. There's other stuff, too, like work, uni, general depression and anxiety, but even all that pales in comparison. I've been chugging valerian root tablets like crazy, but those barely help anymore. And I've got no time (or money) for therapy. What to do?

| get enough rest!

| >>362885
No can do. Get home late from work, have to do a bunch of studying for the university then, and the only 2 days off I'm forced to babysit this little demon of a child. And whenever I manage to go to bed early, anxiety kicks in and makes sure I still can't sleep. Rest is but a dream at this point.

| So things you enjoy and I find ways to relax away from all the things that make you stressed

| *do

| Is it a one-year hardshitter?

| Beat that child boi

| But 4 real how old is that shit child

| Tribute that fiend

| When I am stressed I just get drunk

| >>f17bc3 prozac

| Find a way to get a medical cannabis license and smoke some weed,might not be a good long term solution but it is a good short term solution

| >>362897 >>362905
The kid's 5, buuut due to some kind of a developmental disorder really doesn't act like a 5 year old. Screams a lot and doesn't listen at all. I know she's not doing all that stuff on purpose, and I feel for her, but it's still very tough for me.

>>363000
Probably won't be able to get any. Besides, I've heard some rather discouraging stuff about it.

>>363015
Yeah, no, where I'm from it's illegal, and probably will stay that way for the nearest century.

| >>362889 stop babysitting, that's not your kid. Whoever's kid it is can deal with it cuz you need your free time.

| >>363271
It's my sister's kid. And, well, if I won't do it, our mom will have to. First of all, it's a lot to handle even for her (even though she's way more experienced with children). And even if she babysits instead of me, it's still happening at our house, so all the screams and fits still destroy my ears and drill into my mind. And I still get incredibly stressed when the kid falls from someplace and gets hurt, and she does that a lot unless you hold her all the time.

| Is Kindergarten just not an option

| >>363386
Well, no, pretty sure they're closed on the weekend here.

| >>363388 is sacrificing the child to satan an option

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1531733988

This thread is permanently archived