danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Dear /u/ how do I repress feelings of love

|

| drink it away

| >>362874 what if I'm too young to drink alcohol in my country

| Why do you want to repress them, though? Would you mind elaborating at least just a bit? If you don't want to, it's fine as well.

| Turn them into hate. Abuse yourself or others.

| >>362879 girl I'm friends with

Also love her

Confessed some time ago

She said no but that she still wanted to be friends

I also still want to be friends but think my feelings will get in the way again

She has already gotten over it but I haven't

| > She said no but that she still wanted to be friends
Oh nonononoononononononononononon
NO
not this shit again

| Masturbate. Every. Single. Day.

| Hmmm are you good friends with her? Like do you talk every day or something? Maybe it will help if you start seeing her less and start talking with other people

| Doesn't matter if you do or not. In the end you'll get over it.

| >>362901
> she still wanted to be friends
Throw this bitch away. Do it faget.

| >>363767 bow ablut fuk off

| About*

| >>5f4f0b I like your spunk OP. It's obvious you care very much about her, just don't go crazy fantasizing about being with her and appreciate that you have her in your life as a friend.

One day you'll find someone who feels the same way about you, so please hang in there.

| Don't repress those feelings. Accept them. Accept that it's ok to feel that way. Accept that it hurts because those feelings aren't mutual. It's ok to feel pain. You can't always feel good. We have other emotions for a reason. Accept that it hurts and that reality can be tough, then move on after a short while.

| Love is the best drug.

| Captain Friendzone speaking, looks like we have a new rookie here

Jokes aside, it sucks when the happiness of the person you like depends on you not being happy. Enjoy the moments you spend with her and be glad of your friendship, and eventually it will become more bearable. And eventually you can become best friends, happened to me actually

| >>363777 >>363785 >>363825 >>363856
Y'all're fucking cuckolds. It's omega-loser's way of thinking. OP, you wanted love, and you won't get it. The question is: will you respect yourself, if you eat leftovers?
When I had the same situation I needed 2 FUCKING YEARS to dump her. Now that girl lives happily with her husband.
DUMP HER FOR THE FUCKS SAKE! DONT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THAT CUNT!

| We don't need rude people like you on this board, go back to 4chan >>364007
And >>5f4f0b, as a person that went through that, we are still friends, I accepted that my feelings wouldn't be reciprocated and kinda forgot about it, if you like her as a friend keep talking to her, it's fine to be rejected, it will happen other times

| >>364040 trust me I know about rejection its happened to me over 10 times in my short life

| >>364007 so it's a cuck thing to take the pain and move on, but taking two years only to watch her marry someone else isn't? I think you're confused, mate. You should evaluate your viewpoint.

| >>364093
I already did. And now I try to tell OP about it.

>>364040
> it's fine to be rejected
That's what I'm talking about. Cocksuckers, you and your whole culture almost raised me within this paradigm. But that girl from the past and a few other events showed me the truth.
I was a loser back than, maybe I'm a loser now. But you are losers, who ACCEPTING BEING A LOSER. Pathetic.

| Turn it into a sick sexual passion and jerk it away lol

| >>364007
If you think a friendship is only the leftovers of love you should ask yourself who the truly loser is

| >>364153
Not quite. If your intention was to have a friend, then it's alright. However, if your intention was to have a lover, then friendship is your consolation prize: best seat to see how she loves a winner.

| Just drink it and smoke it away, a friend of mine told me that girls are like a bus, there is always a next one

| The misanthropic 4channers in this thread need to stop shouting cuck. Hell, they need to stop shouting period as the moment they open their mouths it's obvious why they have no friends and could never assist OP.

| >>362962
>day.

>hour.

| >>364261
I'm from 2ch, idiot.

| cancer thread

Total number of posts: 30, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1531853173

This thread is permanently archived