danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Bulimia is allright

| Well I'm fat, and my fathers always are piking on that especific characteristic on me,but when I puke I fell better, and free, sure, I'm still fat, but I don't feel guilty for eating anymore

Another bulimic to talk about this? I NEED FRIENDS

| Doing this will make you gain weight easier as your body will have to slow down its metabolism to counter for the lack of nutrient processing. Long periods of time you will lose weight but will gain it extremely quickly, or you will kill yourself from lack of calories. Not only that vomiting tears the lining of your throat, some of the weakest lining with your stomach acid which needs your strongest to keep contained.

| "I fell better, and free" considering this post is full of spelling errors it also looks like you lack sugar for basic cognitive processing. I'm assuming you've been doing this for over a few days. But you're not free, you're basically enslaved into a deadly habit now that is going to slowly kill you if you don't receive medical help, I can't tell if your "fathers always are" means they are a gay couple or if its a spelling error like your other errors, but sounds like the counter-

| -to that would be to remind them that persecutory language has lasting effects on a person's psyche and development. I'm sure they could remember being called "faggot" or similar slurs in their youth if indeed that wasn't a typo you made and they're as implied. You may also want to look into psychiatric assistance because of this.

| Bulimia will ruin your teeth and you won't even become thin, bulemic people usually stay fat.

| >>0d7f9f yes, you said to her what I was going to say

| bullimia will only make it worse

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1531678211

This thread is permanently archived