danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I wanna stop smoking.

| There are cooler ways to die.

| but dying in a cool way while smoking is even cooler!

| damn you are right

| I have cancer probably. Gonna see doctor tomorrow to confirm tho.

| Not much advice I can give, in the end it's all on you. I wish you good luck and willpower op.

| Try keeping something else in your mouth so you can't smoke. Chewing gum is good, but I find sucking dicks to be the best method.

| Don't stop with internal motivation (stopping for the health), also get some external ones. Maybe hang out with friends that don't like smoke, or better get a gf that will constantly nag you when you are smoking.

Stop having it around the house, if you still have some packs, throw it out now, don't do the usual "I'll stop after I finish this pack", no you won't.

| Skip/push back the "start of day" cigarette. Breaking routine is harder then nicotine.

Remember smokers don't quit, they just take breaks. And failing that, try cum guzzling some fresh cock.

| When I quit, I chewed toothpicks for a while. Also, during the first few weeks, I rewarded myself for every day I hadn't smoked. It takes about 2-3 weeks to break the physical addiction, about 12-16 weeks to break the mental addiction and about 2-3 years to stop the remaining (rare) occasional cravings. Good luck!

| Toothpicks and sunflower seeds.

| >>f5b9ae I hope you are okay.

| Smoke dicks instead

| >>bf3e40 interesting tip

| >>f5b9ae do you smoke?

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1531678884

This thread is permanently archived