danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I'm selling hair

| Wait, how the fukc do I do that?
Tips?

| You cut off your hair and sell it as "Hair from cute Anime Gurl"
Some horny guy will buy it

| Yeah, if you're a girl I'm willing to buy it. Also I want some hair from your crotch

| but it on eBay or something

| …?   / ̄ ̄\
    /  〇・ >
   /   ε  │
  /    〇・ >
 (つ_と\__/
  ∪ ∪

Crotch?>>290283

| Donate it to have it become a wig for a cancer patient.

| Sell it to wig makers, you can find places to sell it online. Now, how to get hair to Sell? Easy! Grab a pair of strong, sharp scissors, and learn to be very sneaky and inconspicuous. Now. Go to a place with lots of people, like a mall or wall Mart. Get your scissors ready, and find a girl with pony/pig tails (preferably very young and un-dyed, makes the hair healthier, higher quality, higher prices). Now, sneak up behind them while they're preoccupied, like while looking at a

| >>291261 product or their phone, and cut that tat tail right off! Don't start running immediately, wait to see if they noticed. If they didn't, sneak away, and if not, get running! You'll want to have put on a hood or mask of some kind before doing this BTW. Now, find a place to escape to, and enjoy your cash! Become famous as the whole town speaks rumors of the hair theif, a villain to be feared, someone mothers will tell their daughters at night, before they sleep.

| >>291268 "Be good, or the hair thief will get you!" They will say. Become rich, and become a legend for generations. Never die the second death. Get a movie made about you. Create a persona, a costume. Get a nemesis to fight you. Live the dream. We believe you can do it!!

| >>290527
That's adorable, fuck you.

| Shit you can make money off hair? I shed like crazy. Easy $$$$

| >>291333 no u

| >>290283 wish i was joking, but old war mementos included pubic hairs from soldiers wives or paramours, to act as a sort of shield charm. Realistically ot probably just reminds them of muff diving and taco salads

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1527018498

This thread is permanently archived