danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I won't answer your questions but I will respond with irrelevant info AMA

|

| Are you capable of response to questions and stimuli?

| >>1211e9 I had a friend back in highschool who's mom actually had her drug(crack I think? It was hard stuff) dealer steal my playstation I had let my friend borrow to pay her drug debts. So that's why I don't loan my stuff out anymore.

| So

| How fast is an african swallow?

| Are Traps GAY?

| >>bd637c the fastest steam powered locomotive, the mallard, was ever recorded moving at was 203 km/h (or 126 mp/h) the current world record.

| >>b8e064 I always felt like if you made sure to live in a way where you felt that you've benefited others that you would always be able to find a reason to be happy.

| hey wait up

| Don't these seem marginally relevent to the questions?

| >>bd637c the best book I've ever read was probably about the elf who looked to hard into things finding connections that never really existed. I hope they make a movie someday.

| >>289921
The sounds interesting. What was the book called?

| >>289921 ahm is kinda of "the Hobbit" or somethu

| >>bd637c the 23 on a Dr.pepper can stands for the 23 flavours mixed into the drink. The exact ingredients are a company secret but the most agreed on and probable are vanilla, amaretto, caramel, raspberry, blackberry, grape, cinnamon, and cherry.

| >>289933
Now I want a doctor pepper.
Which.
Semi relevent info
10 2 4
On some of them comes from the belief that these times are when you're most tired. So they advertised to have a Dr. Pepper at 10 am 2 pm and 4 pm.

| Why do we curse out children with the gift of life?

| *our

| >>735e76 ooh that's a tough one. I think for what you're doing specifically like RPG maker or game maker should work well enough though.

| Why people so much care about terrorism when the amount of victims in average attack dies every minute in car incident or drug use?

| I want to have a reason to live

| What is the meaning of this heresy?

| Simple Ana is a Catfish

| What food do you like?

| >>b2cf98 it takes about 60 days for a turnip to go from seed to grown, so that's probably pretty good for your garden. And the level of care is pretty low. Very good starting produce.

| >>bffbc6 this is a demand. This thread is for questions. You'll have to find someone answering demands, sorry.

| >>70dd89 my favourite animal is the horse I think. I mean I don't feel particularly strongly about horses, it's just whenever I need to pick an animal at random I always end up picking it without thinking.

| Why do I have so much respect for you >>0f6cd7 ?

| >>290610
Taking note for that one.

| >>dfdcf2 Yeah I think Lars Anderson is fairly talented. His speed is exceptional but if they weren't foam targets it would be clear how poor his technique is for real use, which is what he pretends his style is. He hasn't rediscovered anything like he says but it's kinda fun to watch.

| >>290617 ok horse meat then. Thanks.

| >>70dd89 :(

| What is the distance from the moon to the earth?

| If God is omnipotent, can he make a burrito so big that he can't eat the whole thing?

| What are your thoughts on infinity war?

| >>f7a125 my bones specifically? Somewhere around 23 pounds. If you just meant in general they make about 15% of your weight.

| >>0f6747 I always felt like vanilla doesn't get the love it deserves. People kinda just call it the bland default but vanilla is a nice flavor.

| >>10c475 the moon's Day night cycle is aaalmost synched up with its orbit it's actually 2 days off. So a day on the moon is about 29 days.

| You high on crack huh fuck wrong wit you

| >>0f6cd7 vanilla master race, u heard it here first

| What do you think of the semen-demon trap on /d/?

| Would asking you question about stuff i don't care about would improve my chance at getting info i'll find interesting ?

| This is gold

Total number of posts: 42, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1527128441

This thread is permanently archived