danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I will answer your computer-related questions.

| As an experienced computer engineer.

| How many euros do you think you could make selling one 40ft standard shipping container's volume of midrange laptops at 115% market price on a 23% interest payment plan?

| C:/DOS C:/DOS/RUN RUN/DOS/RUN

| >>289810
Alot, probably.

| >>d79bf4 yeah that's about how much I was thinking

| How does traffic sniffing work? Is there any ways to detect a sniffer for a regular user?

| >>290459
Traffic sniffing has so many purposes. You probably mean detecting an ARP spoof attack by "detecting a sniffer". ARP spoofing means redirecting the traffic between your computer and the router, to another computer. It is also a type of "man in the middle attacks". You can see where your traffic is going to, using tools like Wireshark, which is a packet sniffer itself. If a packet should go to IP : X but is going to IP : Y instead, then you're probably being attacked.

| Is it possible to emulate (add) custom kernel module (tcp_hybla) to openvz kernel if you are guest?

| >>290523
I'm not a linux expert but i don't think it is possible as a guest. There may be a little chance if there's an exploit or secutity flaw available for the running linux on the vm. But saying again, i'm not a linux expert.

| >>d79bf4
What're your experiences developing production software in a FP language?

| >>290719
Can you explain the term "fp language" ?

| What are computor?

| How does cumpootor think? : thinking:

| >>290514
I'm bit late, but thank you!

| >>291581
It's just the electricity following its way. It doesn't think anything.

| how much will it cost for me to build a pc that can run almost all games just fine?

| >>291910
Probably 700-800€, with equipments. Maybe less (probably less). I don't know if it's allowed here but i can give you my Skype if you want further help.

| How do I become good programmer?

| >>291929
First step is always just starting somehow. Learn whatever you want to, i've done so many great stuff in visual basic. I would advice vb.net as your first programming language tho. Watch tutorials, but don't tie yourself to them. Create a problem, try to solve it your program. And don't forget to be patient. That's how you're going to be a good programmer.

| How do I use a keyboard

| Why does Persona 4 or 3 on PCSX2 lag every time theres a shadow on screen.

| >>292040
It is probably about the rendering code of the emulator. But we can not blame the developers of emu for this, since writing an emulator is probably of the most complex tasks in computer environment. I don't know much about ps2 emulators but you can try using different ones.

| how do i remove the windows32 virus

| Why are mainstream commercial OSes becoming so goddamn crippled like phones? I'm looking at you, Win10 and High Sierra. I don't want your stinking app store or "tablet mode". If I wanted those things, I'd use a tablet. If I'm using a desktop, it's because I want a *real* computer.

I normally run kubuntu, but sometimes have to use Win/Mac at school.

| >>292388
I think there's nothing wrong with it. Tablet mode is already for tablet users, like Wacom Cintiq Companion or Surface Pro. Also app store is something good id it's applied properly. See android and apple os'es for example. I admit that Windows did a really bad app store, but alot of stuff you're talking about like tablet mode, has reasons to be built.

Total number of posts: 25, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1527024586

This thread is permanently archived