danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Little brother wants handjob for birthday

| What should I do?

| Give him a hammer and some nails

| Do it and share vid please

| Give him a job as a manicurist.

| Do hand jobs count as incest? Like, is it really bad? There's no chance of getting pregnant or STDs, all you're doing is making someone close to you feel really good! Any thoughts?

| I don't consider hand job as incest. It would probably make you two closer in a way or another. I don't see anything bad with this. He should really like you if he's asking you to do it.

| You weird wtf

| >>37c1c2
No u

| >>287628 or he is a very horny/lonely teenager

| >>287683 no u

| >>287757
No, him ->>37c1c2

| >>287648 >>287683 >>287757 >>287796 no they

| Pony up money for that hooker yo

| Slap his dick around and tell him that's what a handjob is.

| It is incest don't think of it as any other way if you're doing that. But honestly who the fuck gives a shit you want to give a handjob to your brother go right on ahead but only if that's what you want. Don't do it as a birthday present to make him happy, only do it if it'll make you and ONLY you happy.

| You shouldn't even be considering it, if anything you should even tell your parents.

| It's not really incest, I mean, you use your hand, it's just like slapping his butt

| >>290193
What about altruism? It's not even hard to give a handjob... I mean it's not losing your virginity to your brother. It's just 10 minutes penis stimulation

| >>287524 surprise him and go straight to sex, I'm sure he will enjoy it more than just a handjob

| I sometimes give my brother a handjkb or blowjob, I just want him to be health. It's nothing major

| Say yes or say no, your choice.

| >>290332 it's what Adam and Eve's children said and look where it led us
Incest leads to mistakes

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1526911356

This thread is permanently archived