danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Help coming out.

| Hey it's your local batgirl. So like I wanna come out to my parents and friend, but like I'm nervous too. What should I do???

| What are they like?

| You just do when you feel like you can

| just suck your mom's dick. she'll understand

| if your parents will hurt you its probably not a good idea...

| Can't be batgurl unless your parents die

| Don't do shit, just act like it doesn't matter.
I mean if it means something to you then yeah came out but they don't control you so do whatever you want

|

| act like you always do and they will realise eventually

| See how their opinions are on it and go from there? I don't know I never had to come out to come out. I think parental opinions on LGB are pretty neutral today, but if it's T good luck tbh, no good way around that one.

| Why do you need coming out? I'd play it safe, you really don't need more problems if you are dependent on your parents.

t. anon

| >>d3f3a8 >>713c92 >>195ca0 My parents are nice people and would probably accept me.

| >>9ee736 I well kill them.

| >>192084 perhaps.

| well, make sure that everything is financially stable first, then drop the bomb.

| also: view lgbt+ media in front of them; see what they think.

| >>192379 that's a good idea, if they don't look kindly to lgtb media then maybe it's best if you don't come out until you know they can't kick you out of your house

| >>192427 >>192379 My parents said if I was gay they would still accept me. So things may go will. I probably plan to sometime when I move out and things are fine.

| >>192377 We are kinda finanically stable. We are in the middle ground.

| Just bring it up naturally. Don't make a big deal of it.

| >>192547 asking

| stop being mad fucking gay

| If you lived in a very conservative area/family, I think it's better not to tell people around you that you are gay. You know, just for your own safety. You can move to a more gay-friendy(?) area/city when there's a chance anyways.

| If you lived in a very conservative area/family, I think it's better not to tell people around you that you are gay. You know, just for your own safety. You can move to a more gay-friendy(?) area/city when there's a chance anyways.

Total number of posts: 24, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1521551187

This thread is permanently archived