danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How to assassinate a teacher

| Without being caught of course. I still wanna graduate. *Because* I wanna graduate

| Outside of the teachers work hours. They'd obviously suspect a student then. When they're at home break in, whack them with a shovel and burn down the place. Any questions?

| There's some blanks I left out like the routing and clothing but I'm sure you can figure it out.

| No, no. You need to bribe the teacher into doctoring your grade.

Murder will only get you a crappy sub who gives you an even worse grade.

| Kiss the teacher randomly and say:

>This was the kiss of the death. Unless you kiss the first five people you encounter after this, you will die tomorrow-

| As a teacher, this is honestly scaring me.

| Study hard and get a good grade, the shock of you getting a decent grade will cause the teacher to have a heart attack and die.

| >>191303
Good one!

| but that nerve agent Russians use from darknet and then put some on your teachers food or table. Job done

| I always thought using poison in the coffee would be the way

| Convince them their suicide is a good idea

| study their schedule, see what they drink that they cant see (ex. a thermos) slip something in, something long-term so they die at home.

| a lot of household items can kill; get creative and be yourself!

| Make an anime about trying to kill an alien mutant that fucked up the moon

| You don’t, you edgy motherfucker. Finish reading your jack the killer creepypastas and go to sleep

| Buy your teacher a box of kittens so they die from cuteness overload. You're welcome.

| >>193367 this is a bad idea. Never give animals as gifts.

| >>192178
Follow this anime.

| Slowly feed them thoughts that enable them into depression. As they fall into the abyss push them farther into thr good till they snap.
>nice

| The void** epic

| Break into their house during school hours, replace all of their food with Tide and they'll have no choice

| Same way as you assassinate other people, they're still human you know.

| Vote for them in the list so that charlotte kills the teacher.

Total number of posts: 23, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1521705521

This thread is permanently archived