danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I want to die

| What do I do now? Dying terrifies me.

| What's bothering you? Tell us about it

| When I am hungry, I eat; I do not announce my desire to eat. Recognise it as a desire, but not a genuine one.

| So when I want to die, I die; I do not announce my desire to die?

| I only tell people I want to eat when I need help

| wow look at fukken socrates over here

| These types of thoughts are a good method for escapism, and confessing them just strengthens the emotion, just be careful not to get addicted to it. It tends to upset some people.
Your fear of death is simply your brain keeping you in line and preventing you from carrying through with it.
That's a loop as you can see, the more you think about it the more your brain responds. If you wanna do it I suggest forgetting these thoughts for a few weeks then planning it at the right time.

| If you want some advice just ask, here's a helpful chart to plan your thing strategically http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
Humans mostly only fear the unknown. Hopefully this can help you.. I'm not much of a moral support though, I guess we're in the same boat.

| KYS already faggot. And dont forget to livestream.

| I want to be vitrified/frozen by someone who loved and understood me. I want to lie in ice for decades and maybe centuries, until someone kind would notice me and repair me to a healthy, youthful state.

My current most likely fate is overwhelmingly bland, full of deterioration.

And no, I'm not faking it, in my country there is no future, and I'm too weak and unorganized to be granted entry visa to any nice country. I'm stuck here until I die.

| >>191688 cut that shit out. What are you, a brain damaged 12 year old? Who the fuck tells someone who's already expressed their suicidal ideation to fucking kill themself?

| >>192080 You could always become an illegal immigrant.

| >>192104 When I will have nothing to lose I'll try that. For now I'm just playing greencard (4th time).

|

| join the club, dude.

| People who really want to die generally dont talk about it

| >>191580 Thanks. Did not realize that cut wrists have such a low lethality rate. Seems like a popular choice though.>>191219 Yeah, that is the point.>>190771 It feels like the world would generally be a bit better without me. That I'm an extra that makes perfectly normal scenes feel awkward. Like people avoid talking with me. I figured it would get better when I finish school. But I've nearly finished university and it's still like that. Oblivion of death could be the salvation.

| >>192159
It is interesting that you tend to blame yourself and think that you hurt others, while I blame the world and my fate and don't blame myself at all. I have done nothing wrong, within my means. I often wonder why was I born into this unhappy world and into this unhappy fate, when there is an infinity of possible worlds and fates. Hell, even being a half-sentient NPC in a datesim is better than being a deteriorating human in late XX - early XXI century. WHY ? I don't know.

| I wonder where that "serious people don't talk about it" theme started. I guess it has the same roots as the saying "see no evil, hear no evil", to convince yourself the person isn't serious so you can dismiss an uncomfortable thread instead of dealing with the reality of suicide.

>>192159 I'm glad you looked up the website.. and I can fully relate to what you've said about feeling awkward. Just know that you're not alone.

Total number of posts: 19, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1521491471

This thread is permanently archived