Gloomy and sheet
Is it wrong for not feeling like that

Thinking these things actually make me feel it more in my chest

It's making me wanting to do something

But I don't know what that something is

Can..

Can anyone understand me?

| Que?

| It's not strange to just feel numb or very little in reaction to death, don't be upset. Even for someone close to you. Sometimes that's how the body/mind copes with it.

That pain sounds like it's part of your feelings for the situation. Give it time to heal.

| But it exists even before when my grandma died

| Do you ever feel upset otherwise? Like just really sad or numb?

| Probably heart palpitations.

| Life is a mystery
That's why I don't like you
I just want to kill myself,but...
I can't and I do not know why
I fell like I need help but my thoughts are really confusing...
I'm just wetting to be tired of this life

| >>191086
Don't give up on this life. the Internet can be a brutal place too, and as of late it seems people aren't taught to value life as much. Everyone has something to offer. As for how you feel, I would see a doctor, it may be issues with your heart that would be best to get resolved sooner than later. As for your moods, perhaps depression? It's all rough, trust me. But don't ever give up. <3

| Actual physical pain might actually be something. Have you seen a doctor about it? At least, about that

| Wait are you saying you feel something causing internal bodily harm, or are you saying you feel emitional pain because of your loss?

| My dad had pains like that and it ended up being a tumor growing pushing against his hearth. Just saying you never know

| I don't know if it is emotional or fiscally, it's like I think different

| >>191473
Maybe we would value life more if people procreated less (pointing my finger at you, brown people). When people are replaceable economy values them less, and everything is a consequence of economy (really, we don't love people for being themselves, we love them if they are good at playing some archetypal role, e.g. a daddy, a breadwinner)

|

| >>192113 Hey, listen. We all know mexicans breed too much, but to ignore the white trash culture of 7+ kids and no abortions even during teen rape is just bullying the brownies.

| >>192201 Overall white people barely replace themselves in the US, and die out in europe, while indians and africans breed like rabbits. Mexicans are closer to white in this regard.

| >>192321 As of 2016 the vast majority of the US population remains white, according to this census quick facts thing: https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045217

| What the fuck
How do you know that I'm blanck

| >>192113

Total number of posts: 20, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1521505593

This thread is permanently archived