danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Any supernatural experience?

| Like ouija games, exorcism, ghosts...?

| I can occasionally and uncontrollably see random parts of my future in my dreams, does that count?

| Must be a cat ghost following me or something??? Stuff gets knocked off my shelves even if its like, pretty far back and reasonably weighted. Doesn't matter where I've lived but it keeps happening... I don't mind it that much but like... What a dick of a haunting right;;;;;

| I had one.
When I was 17 I met this beautiful girl who was always talking about mysticism, the first time we talked she gave me a weird look and immediately told me "would you cheat on your girlfriend with me?". "No, I'm sorry" I replied. Then she just smiled at me and we became friends since then, that was some kind of test, I think.
One particular day I was thinking that many of those who believe in God must have had some experience that made them believe... (1/3)

| Some months after that I got really depressed. She saw me in a bad situation and invited me to a spiritual event that would make me happier or something like that.
Something weird was happening but I accepted.
She talked with my parents (I wonder how she got their number) and explained the situation and somehow they agreed to send me for a weekend to some place.
Next Friday I went to the departing point, there was a bus and I went in. (2/4)

| I thought my friend was going to go with me but she didn't. Some minutes after I departed she told me "Please, close your eyes and open your mouth". I just did it, the she blew some of her breath inside my mouth, I was really confused, then I felt a weird heat trough my right arm.
The bus departed, I was feeling kidnapped. After one hour or two we arrived to a lonely place, no houses, no people, just a desert.
Someone entered the bus yelling and ordering is to get off the bus.(3/4)

| I thought "We are fucked". They took away everything from us: cellphones, collars, money, jewelry... I was a scared but I managed to keep calm.
Then this people ordered us to enter some kind of room and sat around a table. After that, a guy entered yelling again explaining what was going to happen, we were going to write our entire lives for the entire weekend until we were "clean" or something. We were observed all the time by a bunch of people, we could not stop to sleep (4/6)

| and of you needed to go to the bathroom someone would scold you there. We wrote for more than 24 hours until Saturday's night. Then they told us to get out. There was a fire, and christian or catholic music playing from a sound system. I didn't understand what the hell was happening, everyone started dancing and they invited me, I refused but they were persistent. I was really tired and some yelled something like "God has a gift for you, look at the sky!" (5/6)

| I was totally skeptical, I looked and I saw nothing. I then looked around and someone told me "Look at the sky" I looked again and the sky was somehow distorting, the stars started to move so fast and at certain point I saw the face of Christ, I felt really upset, could it be that stupid catholics were right? I looked to this guy and said "It is a trick, I can see your are moving the lights up with some kind of mechanism" then he laughed and said "there's no trick, look again"(6/7)

| I did so, and the face banished, but the stars kept moving. As they moved I could see many amazing animals, I remember a lion growling, a big rhino running, a butterfly, an eagle... Then, the stars started to slowly move to their original positions. I felt better after watching that.
Before that happened I had the strong impression that I had lived that exact same moment in the past, like a dejavu but for hours.
After the last day, we returned and brought our things back. (7/7)

| Now, after that I actually considered I should believe in Christ, but nowadays I don't. Some days after that I discovered my parents and other family members had similar experiences in the past.
After studying some more about mysticism I found out that this experiences probably were caused by the sleep deprivation.
And I still don't like the stupid idea of becoming the servant of a god, and I don't really care if I burn in hell or whatever.

| >>190040 I don't see why any of that would provide the slightest hint of reason for believing in Christianity. It sounds like you got sent to some weird cult compound.

| >>190040 why does this sound like the plot for the movie "Kidnapped for Christ"?

| >>cea3b3 of course, actually is pretty cool

| >>2514cf wow man, this is an very interesting experience. Really good :0

| >>d7ff33 oh man, maybe its just gravity playing around XD

| >>190408 I'm pretty sure it's a real thing. This guys perform the same ritual every month with 5 to 10 new individuals every time. Everyone have different visions, some see virgins, some Jesus, etc. Some persons become part of the cult after that. It seems they are related somehow to Alcoholic Anonymous and some antidrugs organizations.

| Also they always tell you that you should never tell what happened that night, maybe because magick must be a secret thing, or maybe because it's actually a pretty dangerous cult.

| The house next to mine used to have a family with a kid. The kid keeps bumping on the wall and we would hear the *thud* sound. Now no one lives in the house anymore but we would still here the thudding sound

| As a child, my bed was postioned so that I could see directly out a window that overlooked a field with woods around it. I'd often see animals crossing the field in the middle of the night- racoons, deer, etc. One night I saw the silhouette of something else. Something that gives me chills to this day. It resembled a bear walking upright, awkward but with a swagger. I could make out a trunk-like protrusion swaying from it's face as it crossed my vision and disappeared.

| >>190674 that's actually really creepy. Maybe it never was the kid though.

>>190888 you got elephants?

| >>190903 >elephants
https://youtube.com/watch?v=FHAOfhpwebY

| >>e05938 Lmao no I don't have elephants, this is rural Midwest US. You made my night by linking cr1tikal, I've watched him for years!

| >>189941
>>uncontrollably see parts of my future in my dreams

I have the same thing. It feels like deja vu when you actually have the prediction happen irl.

| >>e05938 lmao wtf is that

| >>191469
What makes it even weirder is it runs in my family or something cause my brother can do it too

| One night i was trying to sleep but coudnt cuz of the heat, i had the windows open and I was in my bed,then suddenly a flash of light filled the room, it was so bright y barely coud see but i didnt close my eyes, i was so surprised and confused, i got up and looked trough the window to try to find what was goin on, but saw anything, the tought of a lightning crossed my mind and looked at the sky but it was clear, and all my electronics were off (1/2)

| That night coudnt sleep thinking what the hell i saw or from where it came from, never happened again, but i ll never forget the experience(2/2)

| Ok, it was my first time playing ouija, i played with a friend in my room, nothing really happened besides a few noises on the roof, (i think it's normal when you're in silence but wtv) on that night, i was trying to sleep and i hear a heavy breathing coming from behind me, man that freak me the hell out, but the i fell sleep, i'm not sure if it was something supernatural, but it's Kindle of bizarre.

Total number of posts: 29, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1521494986

This thread is permanently archived