danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
/r9k/ anon shotgunned himself to the head

| On stream live. Jesus.
Could 4chan be taken down after this?

| They won't try

| link please

| My fuck

| no. worse has happened on 4chan and been done live or on film.

| Good for him. Got nothing to worry about now. Looks like it was quick and painless too.

| Why stream it though? If I was going to kms, I wouldn't want some sick fuck enjoying it, or any attention at all. Maybe... he wanted attention, wanted someone to stop him, but no one did?

| >>187270
Maybe.

| Did he really stream it? No bs?

| Why would they take down 4chan when it was done on livestream? What kind of logic is that?

| >>187352
There are even cached version of the stream out there for you to freely download. The whole thing was basically a mix of chaos, and 4chan being 4chan.

| >>187362 oh i see, Wanna see it if actually happen but I can’t handle gore

| bump for sausage

| >>187413
No more just a few red drops on the ceiling. He set up a tarp on a window to catch any mess, and when he fired, his head hit the tarp, dropping it over him. There's not much to see.

| >>187459
There's a few gurgling sound after that, but as you said: not much to see apart from brain parts on the ceiling.

| Who? What?

| How long was the stream?

| >>187503

| Oᴡᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛs ᴛʜɪs

| sEnD sAuSaGe PlZ

| Poor guy.

| I expected it to sound louder, DISAPPOINTED!!

| Jesus Christ

| >>187270 isn't it natural to at least want one person to try and stop you once you've reached that point

| And nothing valuable was lost

| >>189910
How can you say that if you didn't know the guy?

| Sometimes I wonder if all this killing and suicide is some natural thing as a result of too many people on the planet.

| >>189966
>r9k

| thats gotta hurt

| My question is... who ended the stream? Yeah, I'm too much of a pussy to watch the vid.

| >>282445
Good question, I can't take gore either somenyan please find out and tell us

| Why did nobody give a link yet?
I̡҉ ̨̨t͘ į͜s̴ g̸̛͜e̢t̵͟ti̷͝n̷̨̢g ͡r̢͢at҉h̶e̴r ̵̧͘an̛n͝o͝y̵i̷n̴g

| >>190530 wouldn't the moderators of the website just close the channel?

| What the hell's r9k?

| >>190995 boards for neet to share their stories, they call the posters robot because they don't know how to act like a normal human

| When the mom/sister came in it was kinda hearth breaking. For you people who wonder why stream it. Well why the hell not. He had no interest in living anymore,sure he could have been stopped and then what? Require medication and doctors that the family obviously couldnt afford

| >>191958
that's why the civilised world has healthcare lmao

| >>191970 healthcare is shit, especially for the mentally ill.

| >>192071 better than no healthcare

| >>192115 this

| Someone should improve mental healthcare.

| Mental healthcare is free in Californyaa I think, I've never paid

| >>190793 http://www.bestgore.com/suicide/video-suicide-shotgun-livestream-4chan-user-r9k-youtube/
Just a heads up this is the long version with his mom coming in after, talking to paramedics,etc. There's some personal information stated in the video so if that's against like rules here I'll take it down

| Whatever this guy expirienced should never occur to anyone; going to far as to use a shotgun, no less.
I am a serious enemy of gun usage IRL (actual guns) against humans.

| >>192115 in the country where I come from you don't even need healthcare, since medical care and medications are free in the first place. As it should be.

| >>193658
xdddddddddddddddd
that's called healthcare my dude

There is no such thing as free stuff in Capitalism. Everything is profit orientated.

| >>193717 healthy population generates more profit so I guess you are correct?

| >>193735
+Puplic Healthcare is cheaper as long as your Government isn't too corrupt, giving your people more money to spend=fueling consumerism

| /news/ pls go

back to /news/

where you belong

| Good

| People live streamed suicide on fb and its still up

Total number of posts: 51, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1521584578

This thread is permanently archived