danger/u/
Wondering what you g/u/r/ls think

| The reason I want to kill myself isn't because I think people would be better off without me, but rather I actually consider my emotions for once. I want to kill myself because I genuinely can not take it anymore, and the only reason I haven't yet is because I know the people around me are just like me.

| They're going to try and shoot their brains their brains out with a fucking bb gun, because obviously, someone they cared about died. It's funny because some of those people are the exact reason why I want to kill myself.

| Also when I mean the people around me, I mean friends and family.

| >The reason I want to kill myself
then go kill yourself. are you waiting for applause

| sonny boy, before I met my wife me has always contemplated killing myself, never had the courage to do so tho. hope life gets better for you.

cant give you advice on how to push through it because it just happened for me.

and for my thoughts on your situation, if you cant kys yet then dont. cant promise a better life but try to outlive nikocado

| >>1030921
and if you actually do consider your feelz, then resolve them instead of kngys

| I only think about sex.

| I think you're cute, sent cut pic

| >>1030921
Yep. Took some long hard looks at my shotgun too. Sure ain’t easy being lonely, but I’m a real man and I have a tractor and 18 wheeler and machine shop and yep life is pretty good now. Glad we could chat on this men forum for boys-Jeff
>>1030915
Life can be pretty happy- mine is. I wish your life would just be happy like mine. Suicide upsets Ms- it seems like such a waste- like having a cake in front of you and throwing it away. I wish I knew how to make you happy

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1729609594

Refresh