danger/u/
Friend's dream

| My wife has a good friend, when I met her they basically came as a two person package until our relationship furthered. She apparently had a dream recently where I and my wife 'shared' her and told her about it. Wifes reaction was "I'm happy to share ;3" Needless to say I'm pretty fuckin happy about this, but wanted to share bc I'm a bit nervous lol.

| wow

| Wow that’s kinda scary like what if her friend wants more from you and then it drives your wife from her and hurts their friendship? I think you should find another gurl to dress as you and we can both fuck in the same room in sync. And I volunteer for the role!!

| You should have cheating sex with your wife's friend

| uh huh

| >>1029346 Hey OP I remember this g/u/rl, helped me out one time when I was in deep trouble with the life and stuff. I still remember the days supporting me with her all. I think you should give that g/u/rl a chance!

| >>1029473 Hey OP I remember this g/u/rl, helped me out one time when I was in deep trouble with the life and stuff. I still remember the days supporting me with her all. I think you should give that g/u/rl a chance!

| Wow! Thank you so much gurl >>1029473 if could make a gurl better off just once my life was worth it. and then you helped another gurl! I think OP should show her wife this thread and ask her what she thinks. Whatever OP chooses, with how nice we all are, I’m sure friendy will be well taken care of

| Ayo if they're really good friends she probably already knows how you pork your wife and how it's gonna go down. Wooo yeah.

| Ask yourself if you look good with a mustache before you commit. All orgy people must wear a mustache fyi

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1728236013

This thread is closed.