danger/u/
Are there any avatar fans?

| The James Cameron ones, not the anime. I've asked all my friends if they can name a single character from the movie, and all I got was that the humans were fighting for "unobtanium". Do they even exist?

| The only attachment I have to the franchise is nostalgia for a happy meal toy I got when the first one came out.
Why do you like it? I always got the impression that those movies were gloried CG tech demos.

| I liked the imagery a lot!! The colorful verdant cloudy places ^^

There was the cripple guy and the blue lady and the angry military guy and the black haired chick with a helicopter. The story was very meh but it had good imagery and I think pacing. I AM an avatar fan!

| Story's kinda whatever, but the setting's pretty nice. Maybe it'll do better as a game you can explore around than a movie?

... Wait I just checked. An Avatar game already exists and apparently it sucks lmaooo?

| Oel ngati kameie! Kaltxì'u fì'u leru, nga tìy/u/wn.

| So the fandom's just normies? and a few boomers too?

| >>1029009
Should't you know? You're the only fan here.

| No my too let’s have blue dyed skin sex girl!!!

| They made a complete and fully functional language so I'm guessing the movie gets a lot of fanship from people who are into fictional languages.

| I loved the mech designs in the first movie. I root for the humans every time

| >>1029176
As someone who's friends with a few people who are into fictional languages, they never mention Avatar at all lol

| >>1029257
Yeah, maybe it's kinda gay

| Movie was mid

| I'm not a fan but I like it

| >>1028949 the new fancy shitty one sucks. Play the old game for the xbox 360. You take the place of either a random avatar or a human marine and have to defend and attack diffrent bases to gain influence and advance your faction. Its good. Hidden gem.

| It's a worse version of Dances with Wolves

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1728202818

This thread is closed.