danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
American visting europe

| Im going to spain for 2 weeks in a couple months. What should i expect? I am a g/u/y and i'll be traveling alone. Its not my first time out of country, i've been to mexico and canada before. However everyone who i've spoken to who's been says its a big culture shock when you get there.
Any european g/u/rls have any survival tips?

| >visits mexico
>goes to spain next
what gives

| >g/u/y

dic pic or gtfo

| Cars and roads are smaller.

| You can't legally shoot niggers there.
Did I mention that you can't carry a gun?

| You are a pretty G/u/rl! Tell me who called you a guy!!! Tell me I’ll rip them apart!!!!!

I’m an American who’s never left the country but I liked to watch Rick Steve’s Europe on the public television and he says not to pack too much and just buy things there. I’d get lonely so you should meet up with our gurls in Spain to do activities! When my mom visited she loved paiella the rice and sea food and spices and meat dish, but you’d better find some friends cause it’s awefully big!

| A friends family used to own an apartment in spain which we borrowed a couple of times and the biggest culture shock was how bad the service got if only 2 of us went out to eat at a resturant. The homophobia there is real.
We're all guys and it was better when we went as a group but 2 straight guys could't go out for dinner without getting glances and attitude, and it's like, eating food with a friend is like the most normal thing in the rest of the world??

| >>1028557 i bought his book on spain and it reads like is oriented towards 40 somethings that finally have the money to spend on trips and retirees that finally have the time to travel. Im in my early 20s and wanna do early 20s stuff there.
Like heroin mainly.
But i've never watched the spain episode. I'll check it out.

| >>1028565 thats unfortunate. I hope if i go eat alone they will think im a total mega chad waiting on his d/a/te....with arca 0-o

| >>1028570
It might not actually be good- I just saw it as a kid. I’m excited to hear about your updates! I don’t know much but I would not buy drugs off the sketchy brown guys on the street, but use darknet markets or what a friend suggests+ a test kit like maybe from dance safe? I’m kinda a dummy just want to hear happy things from you!

| use the public transit and bike as much as possible

| >>1028521 there are some recommendations for Americans:
1. Don't bring guns (they will arrest you)
2. You can't purchase freedom from prison
3. You can't buy weapons in Walmart here
4. There is no Walmart at all
5. No you can't get m4a1-s as toy in happy meal
6. Stop with your feet fetish we use meters
7. No we won't show you feets!!
8. You have unlimited n-word pass
9. We don't speak English - if we do, they are aliens and want eat you, run away
10. Emergency number is 112, but...

| 911 should works usually too.
11. We have fast food in most cities, in small abandoned areas it can be difficultier..
12. You can buy alcohol in mall
13. You don't need hide alcohol in black bag
14. Weed is for personal use legal in few countries
15. Other drugs are ilegal
16. Some new drugs don't have regulations yet
17. If you will buy phone data in one country they will usually works in other eu countries
18. If you see president/king you must headpat him
19. Cats are gods

| 20. Kinder Surprise is legal and in almost every grocery.
21. Police isn't going to shoot you as soon as they see you... unless you really have a gun or a knife in public.
22. You won't get a helicopter ride for minor injuries.
23. Passenger trains in most EU countries are mostly reliable.
24. In Spain there's a "siesta". Get ready to be hungry or adapt to hours. It's around noon when it's hot.

| Thanks for your lovely list gurl! But like small guns should be ok right like just a lil one in my belt?

| >>1028890 also wondering this. Kind of a deal breaker tbh

| >>1028890 no

| If you go to Germany or Spain you have to visit the whore houses, it's legal here.

| >>1028890 Yes! As long as you're creative enough, anything goes.

Total number of posts: 19, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1727703402

This thread is permanently archived