danger/u/
Pasta bros, help me

| I'm in need of your best curses, Italian g/u/rls. Someone I know is about to put chocolate sauce on spaghetti and I think I should let him hear how much of a blasphemy this is in the proper language.

Beyond "perché cazzo" and "traditore della patria", I know nothing. Teach me, pasta bros

| sound tasty

| Chocolate on pasta is a legitimate way of eating pasta and seems to be especially popular in southern asia. Well at least that's the only place I've seen it in resturants.

But still, my inner italian would probably flip the taple and call your friend a "bastardo!" before punching her in the face if she ever served me chocolate pasta or microwaved pasta.

| Chocolate pasta? You mean, like nutella?

| >>1027022 *ti fotte la bocca*

| So OP, how did it go?

| OP HOW DID IT GO

| OP!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH TELLLLL USSS HOW DID IT GOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

| FOR FUCK'S SAKE OP MARCH YOUR BUTT RIGHT INTO THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW AND TELL US ABOUT YOUR FUCKING PASTA CURSE

| op pasta way
f

| Looks like Op was killed by the unrighteous pasta eating friend

| >>1027323
We cannoli do so much. Her wife is feeling canneloni. Cheese still not over it.

| Ok, ok. They did put the chocolate sauce on the spaghetti. With a smug, self satisfied smile on his face. My guess is, too much tiktok for the poor soul. I yelled "Inutile figlio di trola" at him. Nothing much, I think. But apparently someone who refused to identify themselves ratted us out to the receptionist, concerned about a possible violent event. Asides from that, pretty uneventful afternoon. Sorry to disappoint you, bloodthirsty g/u/rls, I guess I frenched out.

| No that’s kinda cute. You knock on their door and naked dogeza and say you’re SO sorry for shouting at them yesterday and you’ll do ANYTHING to please them!!!!!

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1726321535

This thread is closed.