danger/u/
Maids are the best

| They may not cook for you, clean up, or keep your living space in order, but they’ve mastered the art of relaxation. A NEET maid is like a quirky roommate who loves her comforts. She might not ask anything from you, but she'll gladly accept your snacks. An experienced NEET maid has perfected the art of leisure, living the dream of every tired soul, while the young, carefree ones bring a chaotic energy that's strangely endearing.

| A lazy, laid-back NEET maid is like a living pillow you can chill with, but even the grumpy, "leave me alone" type has a charm of her own.

Every kind of NEET maid is a hidden treasure. Even those who aren't technically maids but just dress up occasionally are a treat. Imagine coming home after a long day at work, and being greeted with a lazy "Oh, you're back..." by your girl in a rumpled uniform, sprawled on the couch with an anime marathon on the TV.

| She glances up from her game console and mumbles, "So... what do you want? I could, like, order some takeout or something..." NEET maids may not do much, but they sure know how to make you appreciate the little things in life.

| You really wrote a lot of words and made them flow and everything! I think you deserve the neet maid of your dreams!

| NEET maid sex

| I love sex

| I love OPs flowing words

| neet maid is mad at you, so she cleans the whole house while you're at work

| >>1025983 While cleaning, she gets jealous of your hentai collection and throws it all away. "What do you need these for when you have such a cute maid right here?"

| Boy I really like my hentai collection too. That is REALLY cute though… I don’t think op would mind hahaha

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1724967960

This thread is closed.