danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
cats are a blight upon this earth

| i spit in the mouth eye of the cat. the so-called "furry companion" is a blight on humanity, a blight that needs eradicating. i loathe their very existence, and my hatred burns with an intensity that rivals the sun itself. they are disgusting, vile creatures that slink and prowl, thinking they own the place.
i want to make it clear to the world that cats are not cute, they're not wholesome, and they need to be removed from society.

| my blood boils at the mere thought of the furbeast. their beady little eyes, always watching, judging, irritate me. they're just lazy, good-for-nothing moochers, worse than a four legged mexican. they destroy anything valuable they can get their paws on and leave their filthy fur everywhere. not to mention the disgusting "presents" they bring to their owners—dead birds and mice, as if we should be grateful for their butchery of the *valuable* members of the ecosystem.

| cat lovers are fucking delusional. they claim cats are independent and low maintenance, but the truth is, these creatures are manipulative and conniving. they pretend to be affectionate when they want something, but the moment you need them, they vanish, probably plotting your demise. i can only imagine how much of their owners' "love" for cats is because of how well they can see their own personality reflected in them.

| cats are a symbol of everything that's wrong with the world—selfish, greedy, and uncaring. they don't bring any value to our lives, and it's time people saw them for the parasites they are. kill cats. smash cats against walls. crush cats under car wheels. throw cats into a wood chipper. put cats in a bag and drown them in the nearest river. obliterate cats.

| I mean, it's not like as if society was so sacred or anything, we've got so much shit cats are just mid forgettable in comparison

| American spotted. talk about car next

| did a mouse or a small bird write this

| >her cat is a neet

| She actually did id! Proud of my gurl!

| I didn't read the thread but from the bits that I saw I assume that this is the same g/u/rl that complained about bubble tea in the other /u/ thread

She loves complaining! She could also be a mouse

| >>1021374
NEED a complaining gf to plap while she complains

| kill yourself :)

| meow

| is this the psychopath gurl that talk about hating cat a couple week ago?

| I know who she is, and she's a wonderful gurl
I'll be watching you! <3

| I think a dog wrote this

| >>1021350 posted by Xl Bully that got in its owners computer

| I think the dog part of catdog wrote this

| >>1021422
smashed and SLAMMED
would you kiss me if I were a toadline?

| >>1021350 kys meow meow all cats kill her meow meow totally get murdered and die and explode into 1trillionmillion pieces meow meow purrr
-poppy de una familia noble poppilina

| ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ ᓚᘏᗢ

| There is a cat behind you, right now

| nyahhhhh mrrp meow :3

| Lmao rite

Total number of posts: 24, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1722244217

This thread is permanently archived