danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
is there a line I'm missing?

| So if I get it right, adults are all about on pressuring each others?
I view it based on their mood
If high: they're functional, sort of improving
If low: they're worthless, can't even remember how to lift a finger
This is where the game happens, it sets a tons of emotions(aka not important) but if you only take the technical aspects of it, then it's just how good you build yourself? As long as you know how to be productive?

| Is life that lame?
Success comes from just doing it and it often doesn't even feel worth it nor deserved?

| Looking at others, it's so chaotic how missmatched their values for many thing are, it seems that memories are the worst enemy of yourselfs.
Accepting something that's not permanent will deny you from other events.

| Again? Did this gurl daddy company got bankrupt and forced to get in the real world or what?

| >>1020314 lmao

| Life is boring, lame, sucks, and rewards people who can do the same thing for 5+ years.

| >>1020317 Darn. And here I was in my naivete thinking life was kind of fun.

| If you want your life to be lame, that's on you g/u/rl

| >>1020317 So in the end there are no people, there are just machines that refuse to do what they've been made for, used till they break themself or till they know how to labor with the power given from their own position.

| What a pity, I can't find a realm behold the efficiency that's needed.

| jesus fucking christ, again? live your life already yo/u/ loser

| Have sex and have fun.

| Have sex and have fun!

| Наve sex and have fun

| Music saves my life from being lame. As if it is lame in the first place. But i don't know... something about losing myself in music makes the world seem confortably smaller. And the outside seem all that much bigger. If that makes sense.

| I believe that you're looking at is the feeling of being hugged without being judged.
What are your thoughts on "is that hobby taking away your chance to grown naturally and adapt to the outside"?

| What

| >>1020656 the pleasure of being cummed inside

| >>1020698
Like you'd know, virgin

| >>1020763 she probably know, sex is not that hard to get. Type of people who call other they don't know virgin on the other, rarely get to touch an opposite sex

| >>1020775 ikr it's about finding the correct synergy, just be on your game and stay selective

| >>1020763
C-couldn’t you show me then?

| >>1020810
Ara ara, g/u/rl~
C'mere, I'll make you into an adult woman~

Total number of posts: 23, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1721709687

This thread is permanently archived