danger/u/
I'm poppy ama

| I'll answer every question yes yes, except for dox stuff

| How's your Vtuber career going?

| Didn't you make some good posts in the past? Thanks for making em poppy.

What's something you do regularly, which benefits you, and you had to learn to do?

What's something others do, which you avoid, and does it leave a hole you need to fill?

How can we help the elderly, while not wasting our youth?

Is psychology real? Can we actually add it to our lives? Why don't we see super successful people constantly maximizing mental treatments, and could we make that real?

| >>1019341 I'm not a vtuber, I however, used a pre-made vtuber model a few times when doing online therapy because I didn't feel like showing my face. The therapist thought it was cool.

| I'm pomu by the way

| >>1019344 I did make those posts

I program, make websites, recently got into circuit board making, basically just a whole bunch of nerdy stuff. It's helps me express my creativity because I'm better at problem solving then art.

Hard question, but I avoid really happy, have their life together people. It makes me uncomfortable because I feel like I'll never truly be happy.

My great grandma is still alive, so I visit her a lot, just talking makes her feel nice.

| >>1019341 psychology is real, however it's not as powerful as people make it out to be when it comes to positivity, however it's very strong negatively, manipulation ect.

| >>1019353 nice to meet you pomu I'm poppy

| Online therapy lol,lmao even

| Thanks poppy!

| >>1019359 she already qualify to be a Vtuber lol

| >>1019362
OOOH LOOK AT ME I’M HIGH STATUS AND DON’T TRY ANYTHING EVER

Maybe you should try making nice posts like poppy or being kind to your elders instead of this unearned smugness. Grrrrrrrrrr

| >>1019390 I WANNA HAVE SEX WITH SMUG NEVER TRY ANYTHING, STUCK IN WALLED GARDEN GIRLS! UOOOOOOHHHHHH I WANT TO RAIL A NEVER MAKING A GOOD THREAD, MAKE FUN OF OTHER AND PRIDED HIGH HORSE BRATTTS I ALSO LOVE GODOT BECAUSE IT'S FOSS!!!! ARRRRRRRHHGGGG LDR WILL NEVER WORK YOU IDIOT WAHAHAHAHA MAID WILL NEVER CLEAN THIS UP AND MORE 50K THREAD WILL PILE AS HIGH AS MY CUNNOLOGY!!! *FUCKS YOUR MOUTH* I LOVE SEX! AND HAVIN FUN

-TRANNY POMU DE UNA FAMULIA NOBLE POMULIA FIGHTER-

| fucking hate danger/u/ but I LOVE niceposters!!!

| Are you trans >>1019354

| >>1019391
Gluck Gluck Gluck <3 <3 <3

>>1019404
That’s because YOU’RE a niceposter gurl :3

| >>1019413 obviously, if I wasn't a girl then what would it be? A boy? Pff

| it -> I

| What do you think of ponoes?

| >>1019418 why am I not surprised at all

| >>1019520 a music phonograph? Honestly I wish I had one, I have a load of records from my great grandparents.

| >>1019544
Have you tried listening to the digital versions? How will you know if their taste was good or bad?

| >>1019551 I have a record player so I listen on that, they'd had pretty good taste.

| do you cut? please post pic if you do <3

| >>1019824 use to, not anymore, been a few years, don't plan on doing it again

| You’re cool poppy thanks for being on here. Do you think it’s better to have a relationship with someone you respect or someone who makes you happy?

| My aunt said if they don’t make you feel good about yourself, get em out of there! She’s really cool I think you’d like her. Do you think you can love someone for your whole life? I think maybe, but have a good plan if you change.

| No idea who you are. Care to fill me in? Have you been eating properly? Taken care of your health, and ensuring you're insured?

| >>1019918 thank yew ur cool too. I'd much rather be with someone who makes me happy, but its pretty darn hard to only do one or the other, respect is needed to be equal partners to each other. And I totally believe you can love someone forever, I just think it's decently rare to find someone to love forever.

| >>1019963 I'm poppy hello. Ive been a semi active poster on here for like, 6+ years or more, too long, i got bored of being annonomus so i just started signing my posts with -poppy. Gets more interesting comments. I have been eating okay and taking care of my health a little less than I probably should. I'm really bad at being consistant. I am insured though, that ones all good.

| >>1019975 other posters acted like they know you. Why is that? Are you active on discord? I'm active since 2017 and never heard about anyone named poppy. I do remember grape chan though, for example. So?

| >>1019977 I'm active on /u/ since 2017

| >>1019977 she had a series of thread a week or two ago (or was it longer?) That she make a new thread about random topic *EVERYDAY* Last one was that "8 give me your favorite song" 8 indicate that it was the 8th thread made by Poppy. this one is a spinoff I assume.

-Pomu de una famulia noble pomulia

| Is poppy a girlpilled femcel?

Total number of posts: 34, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1721058338

Refresh