danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Adolescence Withdrawal

| I'm always depressed and get super sentimental after finish playing some narrative-heavy games: Especially those ones that emphasize teenage-relationship, *colorful* high school life or getting together with bunch of buddies and do cool stuff together.
It feels good to play, but afterwards comes the pain, and nothingness. Being conscious of that part of my life has inevitably gone is painful.

| I can never ever picture myself to be one of them anymore. I can't even say something like "Take it slow, you still got time."

| Calvino wrote something like:
Elsewhere is a negative mirror. The traveler recognizes the little that is his, discovering the much he has not had and will never have.

| If you can desire it, I think you can feel it, that feeling of magic and interest in the world, otherwise you’d just think ‘why are they acting so odd.’ You deserve new things and excitement- could you send something funny to a relative?

| >>4ad1fc Thanks, you're so nice.

| >>4ad1fc It's just... I don't know. It supposed to be easy, right? Maybe it's just something wrong with me. No brothers and sisters, gambling Mom and indifferent dad, a sham marriage. There's a reason for me to turn to anonymous forum in these sentimental times. Who's to say who deserves what, anyway? I don't know about them anymore. Human relations are...

| Maybe it's just me being stupid. Too scared to approach anyone yet yearning for some sort of companionship or what that is. Maybe it's just today, tonight, this moment.

| >>1018638
You are the one to say how the world ought to be, or at least all feeling creatures are, because anything which feels ought to make itself a happy little world. I’m sorry about your parents. I was joking around earlier and made mine laugh, but they’re very self conscious and could never join in.

And you’re not ‘being stupid’ because people are a static construct for an ever changing mind. You’re afraid and trying to overcome it to achieve your dream.

| And thanks <3

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1720053262

This thread is permanently archived