danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
FUCK YOU PAINS I HAVE TRIUMPHED YOU FUCKER!!

| I might have posted about it here but for most of my life I've been dealing with back pains and late last year it turned into super intense chronic pains leaving me physically disabled, with even opioids not being able to dampen the pain fully
Because of a horrible healthcare system and being a broke minority where I live I never got proffesional help, but I've been trying to do strengthening exercises on my own and it's finally paid off!!

| sis really had enough willpower to overcome adversity but not enough to not masturbate about doing so on her favorite textboard
so close and yet so far

| For over half a year just a small walk back and forth to a store that's 2 minutes away would make the already extremely intense pains several times worse for days after, but I tried it again today and the only problem now is the stamina loss from not having been able to move much
But that just requires more walking to fix! That's so fucking easy compared to the last 7-8 months of my life
GET FUCKED!! I WIN YOU FUCKER!!

| YEAH YEAH YEAH GO SIS GO I LOVE YOU GURL
>>1018470
I would help her masturbate any fucking day that’s called solving problems and living life to the fullest! Have sex and have fun!

| >>1018473
HAVE SEX! HAVE FUN! LOVE YOU TOO GURL!

| OP sound so fuckable

| Should have just snapped your spine. That way it will never hurt again

| >>1018475
I can't speak for anyone else but I would fuck myself in a heartbeat <3

| >>1018477
based based based me too bestie <3 XXXOOO

| >>1018480
AGP GURLIES UNITE GRAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

| >>1018486
Can’t be A GREAT PERSON without self love :3

| >>1018505
BARS!!! Greater wisdom has never graced these forums before :3

| Been keeping it going with the physical activity, went to the store again and been doing a lot of cleaning, and even though I'm so weak my body screams at me after 3 pushups, it's just exhaustion. It's exhaustion instead of pain and it honestly feels so fucking good it's incredible
This might have changed my brain chemistry forever because now I'm getting so much dopamine from physical exhaustion that I feel better now than I ever did cross fading on pain meds
I'M UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!!

| And probably a masochist~

| I knew it, most fuckable gurl on /u/ in 2024 so far

| I just feel headachy and numb all the time. Just went to the gym. Feel headachy and mostly numb. Still proud of you g/u/rl

| >>1018601
An exercise that was core to this process was shaking ass since it was the funnest option for strengthening my lower back, and it's definitely paid off in more ways than just my health <3

| >>1018613
That sucks gurl, I hope you can figure things out eventually! I definitely feel you on the headachy part that's a constant, but the numbness is probably caused by something, but thank you and I wish you the best!!

| >>1018629
That’s awesome! I drove home and helped my family a little and chatted with a dear friend and I’m feeling mildly positive. You’re a champ gurl I might have to start doing the ass shaking too : 3

| >>1018646
Awww! I'm glad it helped on your mood a bit! That's very sweet <3
Yh!! Highly recommend it gurl!! Getting some good music going and shaking some ass while cooking or doing other tasks that have some downtime makes life so much more fun :3

Total number of posts: 20, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1720054555

This thread is permanently archived