danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
can someone tell me why is there a "pride month"?

| sound like a bait, but I'm just not American.

| https://www.papyrus-uk.org/why-pride-month-is-still-needed/

| queers aren't queer enough to reject nationalism. so they celebrate like Jews celebrate zionism
nationalism is not bad, btw, but i wish {nation} had the politeness to selfsegregate into their {homeland}

| People feel sad and ashamed and it cripples them. People want to feel like they’re not hiding for relief. So long as a sexuality isn’t making those outside it happy, it will be a little shameful, because others won’t congratulate you much.

Can you really dislike the ‘have sex and have fun’ parade? I don’t feel like it’s for me, but for loud people with social capital. There needs to be a hentai float. Or maybe a pride that’s anonymous where everyone cums together and then hugs

| easy, it exists so that some people can be distracted with something less important but easier to archive, and arguably "fun" to do

| Its just some bullshit made up by activists which got monetized to death by corpos and now Silicon valley hipsters who run business and finance now think its the most important event on the calander and shove it into all their products.

|
Idk though if it were really focused on cumming and hugging, that would be a positive thing. I’d say I don’t like how feminine with all the loud WOMEN IN X talking about how amazing and important they are is, but I like being a gurl. If you got rid of pride people would probably be even more repressed. I don’t like the assumption puritanism is always bad, but being told bullshit which doesn’t work is your purpose and that which give release is shameful is awful.

>>1018492

| What we need is Bonobo month but then people would feel violated sigh

| rainbow capitalism at its finest

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1719979730

This thread is permanently archived